Evening Roundup - SS. Vincent & Anastasius, MM Or Votive Mass for Peace (USA) - January 22nd, 2016
- Aleteia (Zoe Romanowsky) >> Marching for Life Around the World (Video)
- Arise! Let Us Be Going! (Fr. George David Byers) >> Update: Open letter to Pope Francis: foot-washing, exorcism and being surprised by the Holy Spirit
- Arise! Let Us Be Going! (Fr. George David Byers) >> Tell Pope Francis that he’s as cute as he can be! Cute as a button!
- Catholic Answers (Tim Staples) >> A Person is a Person
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Fr Alexander Lucie-Smith) >> Why is the Pope’s phone call to a killer being publicised?
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Simon Caldwell) >> Vatican investigates second ‘miracle’ attributed to Blessed John Henry Newman
- Catholic Sacristan (Isten Joe) >> Canadians die; Trudeau phone op.
- Cosmos + Sun (Fr. Mark White) >> Year of Jubilee: the Why
- DCLatinMass.Com (rockcreekcatholic) >> Storm forecast forces Saturday TLM cancellation at Annandale St. Michael
- DecentFilms.com (Steven D. Greydanus) >> Abortion, the sanctity of life, and movies
- Dymphna's Road >> Random thoughts while watching the snow
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> An entertainment for Latinists
- Fr Ray Blake's Blog >> Feet
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Benedictines of Norcia make GREAT beer! Coming to these USA!
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> ASK FATHER: Why is a baptismal certificate so important for annulment process?
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> 22 January: Sts. Vincent and Anastasius, martyrs
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Philip Kosloski) >> On This Sad Anniversary, the 7th Corporal Work of Mercy: “Bury the Dead”
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Patty Knap) >> Why We Still March
- New Liturgical Movement (Gregory DiPippo) >> Lenten Retreat in Allentown, NJ, Feb. 19-21
- New Liturgical Movement (Matthew Alderman) >> A Note on Catalan Romanesque Painting and Church Furniture in the Museo Nacional at Montjuïc
- OnePeterFive (Steve Skojec) >> Another Look at the March for Life
- RORATE CÆLI (Augustinus) >> For the record - the never-ending quest for more reforms. 1) CDW Secretary: Non-Catholic spouses of parishioners could be selected for foot-washing rite. 2) Lutherans given communion during Mass in St. Peter's Basilica
- The Cloistered Heart (Nancy Shuman) >> Treasure in the Refectory
- Views From the Choir Loft (Jeff Ostrowski) >> Event • Pontifical Mass with Archbishop of Los Angeles!
Post a Comment