Sunday Roundup - 2nd Sunday after the Epiphany (EF) Or Second Sunday in Ordinary Time (OF) - January 17th, 2016
- ABYSSUS ABYSSUM INVOCAT / DEEP CALLS TO DEEP (Bishop Emeritus Rene Gracida) >> “VENGEANCE IS MINE” SAYS THE LORD
- Aleteia (Silas S. Henderson) >> We Have Seen His Glory: Reflecting on the Sunday Gospel
- Aleteia (Matthew Becklo) >> Nature Is a Bear in “The Revenant”
- Arise! Let Us Be Going! (Fr. George David Byers) >> Is Pope Francis is too merciful? Not enough if you ask me!
- Catholic Sacristan (Isten Joe) >> Episcopalians get wrists slapped. Yawn?
- Catholic Stand (Dawn Carpenter) >> Answering the Call to Work
- Catholic Stand (Felix Whelan) >> Pope Francis VS the Spirit of the Age
- Clutching My Rosary >> Saint Antony, Abbot
- Clutching My Rosary >> Second Sunday After the Epiphany
- Communio (Paul Zalonski) >> They have no wine
- Community in Mission (Msgr. Charles Pope) >> Biblical Basics about Mother Mary – A Homily for the Second Sunday of the Year
- Da Mihi Animas (Padre Steve) >> In the Wedding: Scott Hahn Reflects on the Second Sunday in Ordinary Time
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> Cana and the Immaculate Heart of Mary
- On This Rock (Fr. John Hollowell) >> WOW - You're God shall MARRY you?!?!?!
- The Catholic Thing (Bevil Bramwell, OMI) >> Letting the Secular In
- The Imaginative Conservative (Dwight Longenecker) >> The Reformation: The Mother of All Revolutions?
- Traditional Catholic Priest (Fr. Peter Carota) >> St. Anthony Of The Desert Jan 17
- Vultus Christi (Dom Mark Daniel Kirby) >> Our Father Saint Antony
- Vultus Christi (Dom Mark Daniel Kirby) >> Lest anyone be grieved in the house of God
- Vultus Christi (Dom Mark Daniel Kirby) >> Into the Silence of the Mother of God
Post a Comment