Morning Roundup - St. Raymond of Peñafort, Confessor - Commem: St. Emerentiana - January 23rd, 2016
- Aleteia (Meg Hunter-Kilmer) >> A Year in the Word: Let’s Memorize Scripture Together!
- Aleteia (Fr. Dwight Longenecker) >> Africa, Anglicans and Catholics: The Heart of Christianity Moves South
- Catholic Stand (Dan Byron) >> Mary Cannot be Divine, Can She?
- Catholic Stand (Kevin Symonds) >> Discerning Private Revelation: Part Two
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Sofia Feingold) >> “We’re making progress”: Pro-life legal summit looks at victories and remaining challenges
- Chiesa.expressonline.it (Sandro Magister) >> The “No” To Pope Francis From the Chief Rabbi of Rome
- Clutching My Rosary >> Season of Septuagesima
- Clutching My Rosary >> Saint Raymund of Pegnafort, Confessor; and Saint Emerentiana, Martyr
- Clutching My Rosary >> Saturday Before Septuagesima Sunday: Suspension of the ‘Alleluia’
- Community in Mission (Msgr. Charles Pope) >> God in Winter – Finding God in the Falling Snow
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> Intolerance of minorities (2)
- Lectio Divina Notes (Kate Edwards) >> Notes on Genesis
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> Random Memories on March for Life Day 2016
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> Do They Really Believe the Baby in the Womb's Life is Worth as Much as a Bishop's?
- Musings of a Pertinacious Papist >> Something encouraging I missed
- Musings of a Pertinacious Papist >> "Contracepting Clergy" and the neglect of robust catechesis of children
- New Liturgical Movement (David Clayton) >> An Essay on Beauty, Culture and the Liturgy in the Latest Antiphon Journal
- Orbis Catholicus Travel Blog (John Sonnen) >> Getting to the Bottom of Vatican II
- RORATE CÆLI (New Catholic) >> A Clamorous (and Blessed!) Turnaround by Pope Francis on Marriage and against Same-Sex "Unions"?
- Sacred Ground And Sticky Floors (Jami Amerine) >> Considering Anthology by its Disguise
- The Catholic Thing (David Warren) >> Erasing the Past
- The Imaginative Conservative (Bradley J. Birzer) >> Madness and Despair: Hitchcock’s “Vertigo”
- The Imaginative Conservative (Joseph Pearce) >> Coffee, Capitalism, and Choice
- Views From the Choir Loft (Veronica Brandt) >> Angelus Bells and the Raspberry Pi
- Vultus Christi (Dom Mark Daniel Kirby) >> Yes, Tomorrow Is Septuagesima Sunday
- Vultus Christi (Dom Mark Daniel Kirby) >> Through the Gate of Septuagesima
Post a Comment