Evening Roundup - Commemoration of the Baptism of the Lord - Missa 'Ecce Advenit' - January 13th, 2016
- ABYSSUS ABYSSUM INVOCAT / DEEP CALLS TO DEEP (Bishop Emeritus Rene Gracida) >> THE LATEST SCIENTIFIC FAD/FRAUD: TRANSGENDERISM
- Arise! Let Us Be Going! (Fr. George David Byers) >> Dancing With Stones: Interreligious Dialogue Below the Temple Mount
- Arise! Let Us Be Going! (Fr. George David Byers) >> Pope Francis’ dialogue and Perseus: You’re dead, Medusa, I mean, Traditional-ism-ists!
- Charlotte was Both (Amy Welborn) >> Hilary of Poitiers
- Communio (Paul Zalonski) >> Saint Hilary of Poitiers
- Creative Minority Report (Patrick Archbold) >> George Weigel TimeWarp
- Da Mihi Animas (Padre Steve) >> St. Francis de Sales’ Guide to Reconciliation
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> Newman and Dawkins
- Fr Ray Blake's Blog >> The next Synod: Clergy with wives
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Jude Law to play fictional Pope in new TV series
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Weigel on improvising priests. Fr. Z rants.
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Five hours later, Father Delp had still not implicated the Pope
- Happy Catholic* (Julie D.) >> Worth a Thousand Words: St Mark's Square, Venice
- JimmyAkin.Com >> The Resurrection Narratives and Q
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Edward Pentin) >> Cardinal Rodriguez: Homosexual Lobby Exists in the Vatican
- New Liturgical Movement (Gregory DiPippo) >> “Aquinas, Liturgy, Prayer” Lecture to Celebrate Dominican Jubilee - Feb. 1
- New Liturgical Movement (Gregory DiPippo) >> EF Pontifical Mass for Christmas in the Diocese of Lake Charles, LA
- Shameless Popery (Joe Heschmeyer) >> Did the Catholic Church Give Us the Bible? (And How Are We Saved?)
- Standing on My Head (Fr. Dwight Longenecker) >> Are You Afflicted with Father Freelance?
- St. Corbinian's Bear >> David Bowie and the Four Last Things
- The Path Less Taken (Mary O'Regan) >> Superb guest post from John Carmichael: The Grace of Forgetfulness and the Healing of the Imagination
- Traditional Catholic Priest (Jonathan Byrd) >> THE CATHOLIC CHURCH AND CONVERSION – G.K. Chesterton Part 2
Post a Comment