Skip to main content
Morning Roundup - St. Polycarp, Bishop & Martyr - Missa 'Sacerdotes Dei' - January 26th, 2016
Traditional Latin Mass Calendar - January 25th to January 31st, 2016 - Ordo for the Week
- ABYSSUS ABYSSUM INVOCAT / DEEP CALLS TO DEEP (Bishop Emeritus Rene Gracida) >> PREPARE YOURSELF SPIRITUALLY FOR THE COMING STORM
- Aleteia (Zoe Romanowsky) >> When A Man is Called to the Monastery (Video)
- A Priest Life (Fr. Kevin Cusick) >> Nellie Gray Memorial Solemn High Mass at Saint Mary, Mother of God, Catholic Church on 22 January 2016
- Arise! Let Us Be Going! (Fr. George David Byers) >> Wow. THAT was a quiet conclusion to Synod on the Family 2015 on 22 January 2016: A revamp of Arise! Let us be going! is in order
- Arise! Let Us Be Going! (Fr. George David Byers) >> “Je suis Charlie”? No. Mais: “Je suis le Pape François!” Oui!
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Staff Reporter) >> Makers of undercover Planned Parenthood videos face charges
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Staff Reporter) >> Full text: Pope Francis’s message for Lent 2016
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Catholic News Service) >> US priest urges international community to protect historic Christian sites
- Catholic Stand (Tammy Ruiz Ziegler, RN, CPLC) >> “God Is So Dope”: Learning About Social Justice From a Young Catholic Worker
- Catholic Stand (Gabriel Garnica) >> Divine Mercy as The Perfect Antidote to The Self-Hate of Sin
- Chiesa.expressonline.it (Sandro Magister) >> Francis and Kirill Together, Under Tropical Skies
- Clutching My Rosary >> Saint Polycarp, Bishop and Martyr
- Community in Mission (Msgr. Charles Pope) >> Order, Order! A Meditation on the Glory of Order in God’s Creation
- Courageous Priest (John Quinn) >> Our Greatest Threats: Abortion and Euthanasia
- Crisis Magazine (Regis Martin) >> On Gratitude, Grapes, and God
- Crisis Magazine (William Kilpatrick) >> Solidarity with Islam?
- Da Mihi Animas (Padre Steve) >> Saints of the day: Timothy and Titus
- Dominicana Journal (Br. Constantius Sanders, O.P.) >> A Universal Memory
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> Law, Custom, and the Ordinariate Liturgy
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> Do you read ...
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Mr. Trump and Physicking the Body Politic
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Edward Pentin) >> Pope to Meet Iranian President Rouhani as Holy See Diplomacy Moves Up a Gear
- New Liturgical Movement (David Clayton) >> Documentary About the Original Divine Mercy Image - Is This Really What Christ Looked Like?
- RORATE CÆLI (New Catholic) >> Event: Announcing the 2016 Summer Theology Program in Norcia, Italy (July 10-24)
- The Catholic Thing (Hadley Arkes) >> The March for Life and the Emptiness of Conservative Jurisprudence
- The Cloistered Heart (Nancy Shuman) >> Caught, the Bright Courage
- The Lepanto Institute Blog (Michael Hichborn) >> For Whom does the National Catholic Reporter Speak?
- The Papist (Blade Trahan) >> Indulgences
- Views From the Choir Loft (Guest Author) >> Reflections on the Change of the Mandatum Rite
Post a Comment