- Arise! Let Us Be Going! (Fr. George David Byers) >> Guns, PITs, yours truly, a new friend
- Catholic Answers (Karlo Broussard) >> Christian Faith Is Not Blind Belief
- Catholic Sacristan (Isten Joe) >> Lectio Divina in the newly released Apostolic Consitution Vultum Dei Quaerere
- Family In Feast and Feria (Jennifer Gregory Miller) >> My latest post at CatholicCulture.org: Today the...
- Friar Musings >> Praying: visitor in the night
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> HortUculture UPDATED FURTHER UPDATED
- LMS Chairman (Joseph Shaw) >> Amoris laetitia: Is it possible to keep the Natural Law?
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Joseph Pronechen) >> The Holy League Is Reborn and Forming Again
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Jerri Donohue) >> Saving Souls on a Nazi Death Train
- New Liturgical Movement (Gregory DiPippo) >> La Sainte Baume - St Mary Magdalene’s Cave
- OnePeterFive (Alan Scott) >> Stop Keeping Up with the Joneses
- Reading in Exile (Mark K. Spencer) >> When I Die, Will I Be an Angel?
- Regina Magazine (Harry Stevens) >> Saint Mary Magdalene
- The Daily Signal (Josh Siegel) >> In ‘Uncharted’ Period of Violence, Police Change Tactics but Keep Perspective
- The New Emangelization - Catholic Men’s Evangelization >> Discussion with Mr. John Horvat II – On Catholic Manhood and Chivalry
Friday, July 22, 2016
Posted by Deo volente at 5:38 PM