Evening Roundup - St. Laurence of Brindisi, Confessor & Doctor - Commem.: St. Praxedes, Virgin - July 21st, 2016
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Donal Anthony Foley) >> Like the Fatima visionaries, we should meditate on hell
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Catholic News Service) >> Pope Francis marries young deaf couple at chapel in his own residence
- Catholic Sacristan (Isten Joe) >> Ierusalem, convertere ad Dominum Deum tuum.
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Russell Shaw) >> Can America recover moral consensus and tradition?
- Cosmos + Sun (Fr. Mark White) >> Radicalized
- Friar Musings >> Praying: testing
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> “Forward!” he cried, showing them the crucifix, “Victory is ours.” – St. Lawrence of Brindisi
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Why aging liberals are so nasty and so frightened
- Fully Christian (Shane Schaetzel) >> AUTHENTIC CHRISTIANITY
- Honey for the Soul (Sister Margaret Joseph) >> Standing with St. Mary Magdalene
- Musings of a Pertinacious Papist >> The coming Christian collapse: something most of us will live to see
- Musings of a Pertinacious Papist >> A decade plus of apostolates ...
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Edward Pentin) >> Cardinal Sarah: St. Mary Magdalene Helps Us Recover Primacy of God
- Shameless Popery (Joe Heschmeyer) >> 66 Love Letters? How to Think of God’s Revelation
Post a Comment