Sunday Mass Edition - 7th Sunday after Pentecost Or External Solemnity of SS. Peter & Paul (EF) Or 14th Sunday in Ordinary Time (OF) - July 3rd, 2016
- Arise! Let Us Be Going! (Fr. George David Byers) >> Flores for the Immaculate Conception (transparent purity of heart edition!)
- Bangor to Bobbio (Fr. Seán Coyle) >> 'The Lord appointed seventy others and sent them on ahead of him in pairs.' Sunday Reflections, 14th Sunday in Ordinary Time, Year C
- Bill Petro >> History of the 4th of July: Thomas Jefferson
- Cosmos + Sun (Fr. Mark White) >> Independence-Day-Weekend Homily
- Creative Minority Report (Matthew Archbold) >> "As a psychiatrist, I diagnose mental illness. And, sometimes, demonic possession."
- Creative Minority Report (Matthew Archbold) >> This Hilarious Quote from SF Gate Is Exactly Why Parents Shouldn't Bring Kids to Gay Pride Parade
- Friar Musings >> Perseverance and Freedom
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> ASK FATHER: Would using birth control to delay children invalidate marriage?
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> PHOTOS: 1 July – Pontifical Mass at the Throne for Persecuted Christians @MadisonDiocese
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> WDTPRS – 14th Ordinary Sunday: From dust to freedom
- Human Exceptionalism (National Review Online; Wesley J. Smith) >> Catholic Nursing Home Successfully Sued for Refusing Euthanasia
- Lectio Divina Notes (Kate Edwards) >> Seventh Sunday after Pentecost
- On This Rock (Fr. John Hollowell) >> What to do when an abortion center closes
- stjoeofoblog (St. Joseph's Parish, Oneida, NY) >> Commentaries for the Fourteenth Sunday in Ordinary Time, Year C
- The Cloistered Heart (Nancy Shuman) >> In a Most Particular Manner
- Vultus Christi (A Benedictine Monk of Perpetual Adoration) >> Saint John Paul II “Blessed is she who believed”...
Post a Comment