Evening Roundup - St. Camillus de Lellis, Confess. - Commem.: St. Symphorosa & Her 7 Sons, MM. - July 18th, 2016
- Arise! Let Us Be Going! (Fr. George David Byers) >> “Jesus won’t let churches be attacked!” The evil of being aggressively catatonic
- Canterbury Tales (Dr. Taylor Marshall) >> In defense of “I am not worthy” in the Roman Mass
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Fr Alexander Lucie-Smith) >> The Catholic Church should heed the warning proffered by Orthodox infighting
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Dan Hitchens) >> Theologians: Amoris Laetitia needs clarification against ‘heretical’ interpretations
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Catholic News Service) >> California bishops back initiative to abolish death penalty
- Catholic Sacristan (Isten Joe) >> Ad orientem. Dear Bishops and priests, don't you get it?
- Charlotte was Both (Amy Welborn) >> A Week of Mary Magdalene
- Creative Minority Report (Rebecca Taylor) >> Official USF Apparel Featuring Rainbow Flag CA
- Edward Feser >> Capital punishment at Catholic World Report
- First Things (Mark Movsesian) >> The Ten Commandments in the Courthouse
- Friar Musings >> Praying: context
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Aspirants to Religious Life, Priesthood, DEBT, and You – ACTION ITEM!
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> PODCAzT 149: Interview with Fr. Richard Heilman – Part 2
- LMS Chairman (Joseph Shaw) >> The Sacra Liturgia Conference has set the cause of the Reform of the Reform back by 20 years. That may not be a bad thing.
- Musings of a Pertinacious Papist >> Msgr. Michel Schooyans' devastating critique of the neo-casuistry of mercy
- MyBrokenFiat: A Journey Towards the Divine Will (Gina) >> The Most Bittersweet Week of the Year
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Edward Pentin) >> Pope Francis Calls President of Nice Region: 'What Can I Do to Help?'
- St. Peter's List >> The 3 Types of Friendship According to Aristotle
- The Chant Café (Revd Fr Christopher Smith) >> How to Introduce Ad Orientem to Your Parish
- Vultus Christi (A Benedictine Monk of Perpetual Adoration) >> Monsieur Vincent et Mère Mectilde
- Vultus Christi (A Benedictine Monk of Perpetual Adoration) >> Supplica to Saint Vincent de Paul
Post a Comment