Sunday Mass Edition - 8th Sunday after Pentecost (EF) Or 15th Sunday in Ordinary Time (OF) - July 10th, 2016
- Aleteia (Philip Kosloski) >> What “Civil War” can teach us about “diabolos” and our divided nation
- Arise! Let Us Be Going! (Fr. George David Byers) >> Laudie-dog Drug-dog
- Arise! Let Us Be Going! (Fr. George David Byers) >> “The Coming Storm” – Pulling triggers
- Bangor to Bobbio (Fr. Seán Coyle) >> 'Jesus said to him, “Go and do likewise.”' Sunday Reflections, 15th Sunday in Ordinary Time, Year C
- Cosmos + Sun (Fr. Mark White) >> Needing a Good Samaritan
- Creative Minority Report (Matthew Archbold) >> Alito: "Those Who Value Religious Freedom Have Cause for Great Concern."
- Friar Musings >> Good Samaritan: thoughts
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> WDTPRS 15th Ordinary Sunday: Be living lenses of God’s light!
- Lectio Divina Notes (Kate Edwards) >> Eighth Sunday after Pentecost
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> The Church: a Slippery Rock or the Embrace of God?
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Jacqueline Burkepile) >> Pray for Dallas, Pray for a Culture of Life
- On This Rock (Fr. John Hollowell) >> I Love This
- RORATE CÆLI (Adfero) >> 2016 Lake Garda Statement
- stjoeofoblog (St. Joseph's Parish, Oneida, NY) >> Commentaries for the Fifteenth Sunday in Ordinary Time, Year C
- The Remnant Newpaper - Articles (Christopher A. Ferrara) >> Amoris Latetia Divides and Conquers
- Views From the Choir Loft (Jeff Ostrowski) >> “Quam Singulari” • Decree on First Communion (1910)
- Vultus Christi (A Benedictine Monk of Perpetual Adoration) >> Foremost and Indispensable (Must Read!)
Post a Comment