Saturday Roundup - Visitation of the Blessed Virgin Mary - Missa 'Salve Sancta Parens'- Commem.: SS. Processus & Martinianus, MM. - July 2nd, 2016
- Catholic Stand (Guy McClung, J.D., Ph.D.) >> Feminist Anti-Porn Logic: The Rational Basis For The Anti-Abortion Position
- Catholic Stand (Pete Socks) >> The Eagle and the Rattlesnake
- Catholic World Report - Blog (CWR Staff) >> Catholic Education Foundation seminar to address role of priests in Catholic schools
- Clutching My Rosary >> The Visitation of the Blessed Virgin Mary
- Community in Mission (Msgr. Charles Pope) >> Overlooking the Obvious, As Seen in a Commercial
- Creative Minority Report (Matthew Archbold) >> Newsflash: Pope Emeritus Benedict Alleges "Gay Lobby" Influences Vatican. Uhm. Duh!
- Domine, da mihi hanc aquam! (Fr. Philip Powell, OP) >> Warts and all. . .
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> Journalists
- History.com - This Day in History >> July 02, 1964: Johnson signs Civil Rights Act
- Lectio Divina Notes (Kate Edwards) >> Feast of the Visitation (2 July)
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Susan Matthiesen) >> Solzhenitsyn's Action Plan for Sports Illustrated - "Just Cancel It"
- Musings of a Pertinacious Papist >> Lord of the Rings star blasts pedophile devils of Hollywood
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Matthew Archbold) >> It's Open Season on Abortion Laws
- New Liturgical Movement (Gregory DiPippo) >> Saints Processus and Martinian
- SANCTE PATER (Vincenzo) >> Pope Benedict Dishes on Vatican’s ‘Powerful Gay Lobby’
- SANCTE PATER (Vincenzo) >> In memoirs, ex Pope Benedict says Vatican 'gay lobby' tried to wield power: report
- The Catholic Thing (Howard Kainz) >> Marriage, Validity, and Invalidity
- The Imaginative Conservative (Christopher Morrissey) >> Spinoza & the Stoics on Suicide
- The Imaginative Conservative (Joseph Pearce) >> The Legacy of John Henry Newman
- The New Emangelization - Catholic Men’s Evangelization >> Catholic Men’s Daily Devotional – 13th Week in Ordinary Time – Saturday – Matthew 9:14-17
Post a Comment