Skip to main content
Evening Roundup - St. James the Greater, Apostle - Commem.: St. Christopher, Martyr - July 25th, 2016
Traditional Latin Mass Calendar - July 25th to July 31st, 2016 - Ordo for the Week
- Canterbury Tales (Dr. Taylor Marshall) >> Which is MORE Traditional: Mass ad orientem or versus populum?
- Catholic Answers (Trent Horn) >> The Inconsistency of "Personally Opposed but Still Pro-Choice"
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Fr Alexander Lucie-Smith) >> The warped fury of would-be Islamists must be confronted, not pandered to
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Staff Reporter) >> My mother was advised to abort me, says Cardinal Burke in new book
- Creative Minority Report (Matthew Archbold) >> Don't Worry Debbie. Last Convention, Dems Booed God.
- First Things (David P. Goldman) >> America’s Economy is Cartelized, Corrupt, and Anti-Competitive
- Friar Musings >> Rich fool: context
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Who is Sen. Tim Kaine as a Catholic?
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> BRICK BY BRICK: A Communion rail restored in a major, historic church
- Human Exceptionalism (National Review Online; Wesley J. Smith) >> Trump, Hillary, and Bioethics
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> Tim Kaine: Faux Catholic and Hypocrite Extraordinaire
- OnePeterFive (Steve Skojec) >> If You Can’t Say Anything Nice…
- Orbis Catholicus Travel Blog (John Sonnen) >> Life at SSPX Seminary in Winona, Minnesota (USA)
- Orbis Catholicus Travel Blog (John Sonnen) >> How To Teach Kids About Catholic Culture?
- Papal Artifacts (Mary Sitek) >> July 25, 1968: Pope Paul VI Publishes Humane Vitae
- Regina Magazine (Harry Stevens) >> Saint James the Greater
- Regina Magazine (Harry Stevens) >> Saint Christopher
- Roman Catholic Man (Fr. Richard Heilman) >> Dear Bishops, Your Humble Flock Needs You Now
- RORATE CÆLI (Adfero) >> Help a new TLM community -- and build a grotto for Our Lady
- The Daily Signal (Fred Lucas) >> Prominent Medical Group Dismisses Evidence Babies Feel Pain in Abortions After 20 Weeks
- The Remnant Newpaper - Articles (Patrick Archbold) >> Why Would Rome’s ‘Doctors of the Law’ Want the SSPX Regularized?
- Vultus Christi (A Benedictine Monk of Perpetual Adoration) >> Saints Joachim and Anna
Post a Comment