Evening - St. Hyacinth, Confessor - August 17th, 2009
- Acton Institute PowerBlog >> Review: How the Byzantines Saved Europe
- Biblical Evidence for Catholicism >> The Balanced, Biblical Catholic View: Consecrated Virginity and Sacramental, Indissoluble Marriage With Lots of Children ("Both/And")
- Biblical Evidence for Catholicism >> Asking Mary and the Saints to Pray for Us Rather Than Going Straight to God: An Introductory Explanation
- Bonfire of the Vanities >> What the Assumption means for us (Assumption homily)
- Catholic World News >> Tens of thousands of Vietnamese Catholics rally for religious freedom on feast of the Assumption
- Insight Scoop >> Bishop Finn: "We must act against what is clearly evil."
- Meeting Christ in the Liturgy >> Monday, 20th Wk: “Teacher, what good must I do to gain eternal life?”
- New Liturgical Movement >> Archbishop Vigneron at Assumption Grotto
- New Liturgical Movement >> 2nd Annual Southeastern Liturgical Music Symposium
- New Liturgical Movement >> EWTN Friars and Knights to Celebrate and Serve Solemn Usus Antiquior Mass Live on EWTN for First Time
- New Liturgical Movement >> EWTN Friars and Knights Serve at Diocesan "Introduction to Extraordinary Form Workshop" at St. Paul's Cathedral
- RORATE CÆLI >> More from Cardinal Arinze on inculturation and liturgical "updating"
Post a Comment