Evening - St. John Mary Vianney, Confessor (Saint Jean-Marie-Baptiste Vianney) - August 8th, 2009
- ADW Blog >> Faith as a “Drug Problem”
- Biblical Evidence for Catholicism >> John 6 (Eucharist): the Plausibility of Literal Interpretation, Based on Extensive Analogical Cross-Referencing and Insufficient Counter-Arguments
- Domine da mihi hanc aquam >> Knowing nothing but the crucified Christ
- Insight Scoop >> Ronald Knox on St. Dominic and the Dominicans
- Meeting Christ in the Liturgy >> 19th Sunday Ordinary Time: "I am the bread of life."
- New Liturgical Movement >> Anthony Symondson on "Hardman of Birmingham"
- Patrick Madrid >> Physical Graffiti: A Catholic Perspective on Tattoos, Piercings, and "Body Art"
- The Anchoress >> Bottom Lines vs Love…
- The Catholic Truth >> Being Content With An Audience Of “One”
- WDTPRS >> Obama advisor John Holdren: newborns are not fully human (I believe his precise designation, Father, is "Science Czar" the latter term being derived from the Latin word, "CÆSAR" in Russian)
Post a Comment