Morning - Eleventh Sunday after Pentecost - August 16th, 2009
- ADW Blog >> All Creatures of Our God and King – On the Dignity of God’s Creation and the Special Dignity of the Human Person
- Biblical Evidence for Catholicism >> Dialogue With Calvinist "Pilgrimsarbour" on the Nature and Purpose of Parables in Relation to John 6 and the Eucharist
- Breviarium Romanum >> Assumptione Beatae Mariae Virginis: "Ástitit regína a dextris tuis in vestítu deauráto: *circúmdata varietáte."
- Mulier Fortis >> Missa Cantata In Honour Of Our Lady... (in which "snazzy photos" are presented)
- Secondhand Smoke >> Wisconsin Medical Society Rejects Assisted Suicide
- Shouts in the Piazza >> Protocoligorically Correct (I trust this is a word, but I confess I didn't look it up...)
- The Way of the Fathers >> Three Amigos - And What Amigos! (D.v. translation of Aquilina-title: "A great new blog...!")
- The Way of the Fathers >> Run of the Mills (D.v. translation of Aquilina-title: "Great discussion in Youngstown, OH in September!")
- WDTPRS >> The Pope's Wrist (possibly casted a bit too tightly?)
- WDTPRS >> 4th Glorious Mystery revisited with the Fathers of the Church
- WDTPRS >> Report on Merchantville, NJ - Assumption Mass
I should get you to be the headset translator when I talk to my kids. I could run this house like the U.N.ReplyDelete
Wait a minute ...
Thou shalt not bury the lede!ReplyDelete