Evening Roundup - Feria of Passiontide - Missa 'Omnia Quae Fecisti' - Commem.: Sts. Justin, Tiburtius, Valerian & Maximus - April 14th, 2011
- A Priest Life >> Defend the Church against the "Double Standard"
- ADW Blog >> Time to Think (Fr. Hurd)
- American Papist >> BREAKING: USCCB calls for defunding Planned Parenthood
- Catholic Herald.co.uk >> A perpetual pilgrim who abandoned himself to the life of a derelict (Anna Arco)
- Catholic Trailers >> Vatican’s Greatest Films #06 The Gospel According to Matthew (1964)
- Courageous Priest >> Who Claims “Gay Marriage” As Its Poster Child?
- Creative Minority Report >> What a Woman in Crisis Really Needs
- First Things >> Gratitude: An Atheist’s Dissonance
- Godzdogz >> 'I Thirst'
- JimmyAkin.Org >> ATTENTION PRIESTS! How Well Are You Doing Your Job?
- Liturgia Latina >> 14th April, St Justin, Martyr
- Mulier Fortis >> Confession
- New Liturgical Movement >> Biblical Scenes Inside the Roman Catacombs
- New Liturgical Movement >> Liturgical Society Established at Boston College
- National Catholic Bioethics Center (NCBC) >> NCBC Announces Position Opening for Ethicist
- Ordinariate Portal >> Fr Edwin Barnes: Educating the Ordinariate
- Secondhand Smoke >> I Told You So: Obama Pushing Increased IPAB Bureaucratic Powers
- Shower of Flowers >> respecting...human LIFE
- Standing on My Head >> Priestly Personality and Unity
- The Crescat >> lifestyles of the rich and miserable...
- The hermeneutic of continuity >> The Youcat fiasco: Raffaella says "Give us a break!"
- The New Theological Movement >> Upon how many donkeys did Christ ride into Jerusalem?, or How Jesus saves both Gentiles and Jews. On the Gospel for the Palm Sunday Procession
- WDTPRS >> “It is possible to fully understand the Mass.”…. NOT.
- WDTPRS >> WDTPRS Thursday in the 5th Week of Lent: Defending the Faith
Post a Comment