Morning Roundup - Easter Wednesday - Die IV infra octavam Paschae - Missa 'Venite' - April 27th, 2011
- A Priest Life >> Wednesday in the Octave: "Their eyes were opened"
- ADW Blog >> Making Sense of the Resurrection Accounts – Are there Discrepancies? (Msgr. Charles Pope)
- Creative Minority Report >> 7 Habits of People Who Radically Trust God
- Creative Minority Report >> Greatest and Worst UK Story Ever
- Edward Feser >> Hunter on TLS
- First Things >> What Would Jesus Drink? (Joe Carter)
- First Thoughts >> Pride and Prejudice and Porn (Joe Carter...who is on a roll today!)
- First Thoughts >> Why Beijing’s Largest House Church Isn’t Backing Down (Joe Carter)
- InsideCatholic >> Easter in a Time of Scandal (Mark P. Shea)
- Insight Scoop >> Watch the trailer for "Bakhita: From Slave to Saint"
- Insight Scoop >> To hell with Hell?
- Meeting Christ in the Liturgy >> Wednesday in the Octave of Easter: Some women from our group ... have astounded us:
- Mulier Fortis >> An Unfortunate Trip Down Memory Lane...
- New Liturgical Movement >> Easter Monday at Dorchester-on-Thames
- New Liturgical Movement >> Easter Sunday, Communauté Saint Martin, France
- Shower of Flowers >> Easter Wednesday...tranquility...aspire...Apostle Paul
- The Anchoress >> Jewish and liberal paeans to a blessed pope (Max Lindenman)
- The Catholic Thing >> An Ordinary True Believer (Brad Miner)
- The New Theological Movement >> In defense of pseudonymous blogging
- WDTPRS >> Baby found in bag near El Paso abortion clinic – Bishop Ochoa reacts
- WDTPRS >> Freedom: the right not to be offended?
- Whispers in the Loggia >> Felipe, Upstate: Miami Aux to St Aug
- Word on Fire >> Theology: The Trinity and Mary in Contemporary Theology
Post a Comment