Morning Roundup - Feria of Lent - Friday of the Third Week in Lent - Missa 'Fac Mecum' - April 1st, 2011
- A Trail of Flowers >> Peace
- Accepting Abundance >> The Good Samaritan: Part Seven
- American Papist >> Friday Inspiration: Bishop Tobin asks “Is the Sky Really Falling?”
- ADW Blog >> Turning Back the Tide: One Pastor’s Attempt to Assert the Biblical Teaching on Homosexuality In an Age of Confusion (Msgr. Pope)
- Caritas in Veritate >> Planned Parenthood fraud - why our prayer vigils are important
- chantblog >> The Introit for the Fourth Sunday in Lent: Laetare Jerusalem ("Rejoice, O Jerusalem")
- Charlotte was Both >> Miracle in Milan
- Chiesa.expressonline.it (Sandro Magister) >> In Paris the Dispute Was about God, But about Man First
- Creative Minority Report >> New Movie: Cristiada!
- Decent Films Guide >> Source Code (2011)
- First Things >> Aphorisms from Hell (Kevin Staley-Joyce)
- Insight Scoop >> "Rediscovering Courage and Conviction": Interview with Bishop Thomas J. Tobin
- Liturgia Latina >> Friday in the Third Week of Lent
- Live Action Blog >> Pro-Life Teen on Dealing with Bullying Over Views
- Meeting Christ in the Liturgy >> Friday, Lent III: "You shall love the Lord"
- Mulier Fortis >> An Arachnophobe's Nightmare...
- Standing on My Head >> Breaking News (It's April 1st, dear readers...)
- The Catholic Thing >> Come, Let Us Reason (Francis J. Beckwith)
- The hermeneutic of continuity >> Not just a bunch of cells
- The Spiritual Exercises >> XIX. Nazareth: the hidden King
- WDTPRS >> LENTCAzT 24: Friday of the 3rd Week of Lent
- WDTPRS >> A study in contrasts, or why we need Summorum Pontificum and the Corrected Translation
- Word on Fire >> Faith Seeks Understanding: What Did Modernity Do to Us?
Post a Comment