Morning Roundup - Tuesday of Holy Week - Missa 'Nos autem' - April 19th, 2011
- A Trail of Flowers >> Riches
- Accepting Abundance >> Herod's Temple in the Gospels: Construction of the Temple
- Anna Arco >> The ordinariate is really happening
- ADW Blog >> When a Curse Becomes a Blessing – Only God Can Do That (Msgr. Charles Pope)
- chantblog >> Vexilla regis (Dufay, et al.)
- Courageous Priest >> Father Donald Calloway Answer’s Harry Potter Questions
- Creative Minority Report >> Station Four from Leonard Porter
- Dymphna's Road >> Behold, the Bridegroom comes
- Edward Feser >> Uncommonly Dishonest
- First Things >> Lessons in Blacksmithing (Elizabeth Scalia)
- Godzdogz >> Stations of the Cross: Simon Of Cyrene Carries the Cross
- Insight Scoop >> "Ayn Rand's philosophy is unlivable, either by her or anyone else."
- Liturgia Latina >> Tuesday in Holy Week
- Meeting Christ in the Liturgy >> Tuesday of Holy Week: "I will make you a light to the nations"
- Mulier Fortis >> Six Years Already... Ad Multos Annos!
- New Liturgical Movement >> Palm Sunday Procession: Santissima Trinità dei Pellegrini, Rome
- Ordinariate Portal >> Holy Week Receptions: London (South) Group
- RORATE CÆLI >> Lost Treasures of Holy Week - 1: Holy Saturday Ordinations
- The Catholic Thing >> In the Heart of the Dons (James V. Schall, S.J.)
- The Chant Café >> "Majesty" as a cure for the litmusic doldrums?
- The Sensible Bond >> Homo liturgicus
- The Spiritual Exercises >> XXXIII. In the Cenacle: the King of Love
- WDTPRS >> LENTCAzT 42: Tuesday of Holy Week
- Whispers in the Loggia >> Six Years On...
Ad multos annos, Holy Father!
Post a Comment