Evening Roundup - Wednesday of Holy Week - Missa 'In Nomine Jesu' - April 20th, 2011
- American Papist >> Video: “Wisdom in God’s Country” – Wyoming Catholic Graduates First Class
- A Priest Life >> Plowing, sowing
- Accepting Abundance >> How to defend life without using cute babies
- ADW Blog >> No Need to Despair (Fr. Scott Hurd)
- Biblical Evidence for Catholicism >> Robert Sungenis Embraces "RadTradism" and Sadly Edges Closer to Outright Schism in His Blistering Attacks and Slanders on the Church, and Popes John Paul the Great (a Modern-Day Solomon?) and Benedict XVI
- CatholicHerald.co.uk >> Catholics must stay awake to reality of evil, says Pope (Cindy Wooden)
- chantblog >> Palestrina: Music for Maundy Thursday
- Creative Minority Report >> Massachusetts: Abortion is Safe and Easy!!!
- First Things >> Companions On the Road to Easter (George Weigel)
- First Thoughts >> California May Require Teaching Gay History (Joe Carter)
- Food for thought >> Faithful Foodie Adventure: GUAM-MANIAC! (Fr. Leo Patalinghug)
- Godzdogz >> Holy Thursday: Washing Away our Daily Sins (John 13:1-15)
- New Liturgical Movement >> Palm Sunday in the United States
- New Liturgical Movement >> Palm Sunday in the Byzantine East, Church of the Holy Sepulchre, Jerusalem
- Roma locuta est >> Is the Diocese of Austin Against Homeschooling?
- RORATE CÆLI >> For the Record: new SSPX "Rosary Crusade"
- Secondhand Smoke >> Seething Hatred of Sarah Palin: Yup, It’s Trig
- Secret Harbour >> Refuse God Nothing
- The Chant Café >> A Colloquium Highlight: New Music!
- The Crescat >> Catholic in south...
- The hermeneutic of continuity >> The excitement of Holy Week in the parish
- The New Theological Movement >> Adultery or Murder: Which Is Worse?
- Vultus Christi >> Mother of God, Portress of the Holy Mysteries
- WDTPRS >> THE list again: Fr. Z’s 20 Tips For Making A Good Confession (and Fr. Z rants)
- WDTPRS >> QUAERITUR: Can we attend non-Catholic weddings?
Post a Comment