Evening Roundup - Dedication of St. Mary Major - Missa 'Salve Sancta Parens' or Sacred Heart of Jesus - August 5th, 2011
- American Papist >> San Francisco Mayoral Candidate Attempting to Ban Pro-Life Pregnancy Center From Google Ads
- Caritas in Veritate >> Commendation after absolution should always be said
- Catholic Herald Online >> Secular pundits want the Pope to change his ‘policies’. How can we explain that he can’t? (William Oddie)
- CatholicVote.org >> Welcome to iChurch: the Church of What’s Happening Now. (Pia de Solenni)
- chantblog >> Saint Thomas Church - Worship - Worship Calendar
- Colleen Hammond >> Emma Watson on Modesty: What Happened?
- Courageous Priest >> Warning:No Gov’t Has The Authority To Undermine Marriage
- Creative Minority Report >> Trailer for Pro-Life Movie "Doonby"
- First Thoughts >> What is ‘Roman Catholic Political Philosophy’? (Joe Carter)
- First Thoughts >> Thirty Three Things (v. 51) (Joe Carter)
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH >> How to Recognize a Diabolical "Christian" Church
- New Liturgical Movement >> The Angelic Life: Monasticism
- Orthometer >> Index Of Forbidden Songs (Music Issue, Pt. VI).
- OSV Daily Take >> Shaw: A proposal for solving the Catholic marriage crisis
- SANCTE PATER >> Vatican officials encouraging push to stop communion for pro-abort pols
- Secondhand Smoke >> Dutch Doctor: “I Wanted To Be A Doctor To Help Patients, Not Kill Them”
- The Chant Café >> Collect for the 19th Sunday in Ordinary Time
- The Chant Café >> Missal Chants, Modern Notation
- The hermeneutic of continuity >> Faith Summer Session - more pictures
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? >> QUAERITUR: What to do with Missals with the old translation? A burning question!
- Whispers in the Loggia >> On the "Long Black Line"
Post a Comment