Noon Roundup - Feria Or SS. Tiburtius, Martyr & Susanna, Virgin & Martyr - Missa 'Salus Autem' - August 11th, 2011
- ADW Blog >> Orthodoxy Is In the Balance (Msgr. Charles Pope)
- Caritas in Veritate >> The Confiteor in the new translation
- Catholicseeking >> St. Clare
- Colleen Hammond >> Double Standard on Modesty: Fashionable for Muslims, Frumpy for Christians
- Creative Minority Report >> Watch Out for Rick Perry's ARMY OF GOD!!!
- Damian Thompson >> Cameron and Miliband on the riots: a quick précis
- First Things >> Art and Madness: A Memoir of Lust Without Reason (Kristen Scharold)
- First Thoughts >> Nihilism on Strike (Matthew Cantirino)
- God is at work in you! >> "Philomena, Powerful With God" and "Patroness of the Living Rosary”
- Mulier Fortis >> The Human Face Of Blogging...
- RORATE CÆLI >> Plenary Indulgence for those going to Castile; Partial indulgence for those praying for WYD
- SECRET HARBOR ~ PORTUS SECRETIORIS >> Look into that Mirror Daily
- Te Deum laudamus! >> In all things charity....
- The Anchoress >> Dear St. Clare and her Daughters
- The Catholic Thing >> Can We Stop Telling God What To Do? (Randall Smith)
- The Chant Café >> New GIRM 2011 at the USCCB
- The Chant Café >> Simple English Propers, 20th Sunday
- The Curt Jester >> Wholly Mary
- The hermeneutic of continuity >> New Abbot for Pluscarden
- The New Theological Movement >> Does a parish priest have time to blog?
- The Sensible Bond >> Forms of imitation
- Vultus Christi >> Let us do only what we can
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? >> Milk and cookies piety
- Word On Fire Blog >> Spirituality: Why should we desire excellence in the spiritual life?
Post a Comment