Evening Roundup - Feria or Holy Maccabees, Martyrs or St. Peter in Chains - August 1st, 2011
- ADW Blog >> Following our Heart, Following the Lord (St. Alphonsus Liguori) (Fr. Scott Hurd)
- Ask Gavino >> Another Win For Tea Party
- Catholic Herald Online >> What attracted Anders Breivik to Freemasonry?
- Catholic Herald Online >> Don’t forget Africa’s famine victims, says Pope
- Catholic Herald Online >> Another Irish nightmare: at Maynooth, they’re campaigning for abortion. But calm down; these days, there’s Maynooth and Maynooth (William Oddie)
- Creative Minority Report >> Executions Should Be Televised And While We're At It
- Dymphna's Road >> Little altar boy
- God is at work in you! >> Make A Huge Difference: Represent The Unconditional Love Of Jesus
- New Liturgical Movement >> 2011 Cologne Liturgical Conference
- New Liturgical Movement >> Feast of St. James at Santiago de Compostela
- Ordinariate Portal >> Martha Eischen: Anglican Patrimony or The Anglican Way
- RORATE CÆLI >> Plenary indulgence reminder: Portiuncula
- SANCTE PATER >> Standing or Kneeling?
- Secondhand Smoke >> Obamacare: Lard on the Goodies! Destroy the System!
- SECRET HARBOR ~ PORTUS SECRETIORIS >> Performing on Earth the Office of the Citizens of Heaven
- Standing on My Head >> Why Won't Catholics Sing Hymns?
- Standing on My Head >> Catholic Quartet
- The Anchoress >> Chesterton and Tea Parties – UPDATED
- The Chant Café >> How to Sing Together
- The hermeneutic of continuity >> Faith Summer Session starts
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? >> Benedict XVI Is Standing Up to Attacks
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? >> 2 August: Portiuncula Indulgence
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? >> FLASH! Fr. Z agrees with the Huffington Post. Imminent fall of sky to follow.
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? >> FLASH! Fr. Z agrees with Winters of the NCFishwrap. Freezing of Hell to follow.
Post a Comment