Morning Roundup - Dedication of St. Mary Major - Missa 'Salve Sancta Parens' or Sacred Heart of Jesus - August 5th, 2011
- A Trail of Flowers >> In the light
- Accepting Abundance >> Where Toddlers Dine in Style
- Acts Of The Apostasy >> Still Got Nothing
- ADW Blog >> Never Give Up! Keep Praying and Working for Souls! (Msgr. Charles Pope)
- CatholicVote.Org >> San Francisco Seeks to Censor the Internet–Just for Pro-Lifers, of Course (Matt Bowman)
- Chiesa.expressonline.it (Sandro Magister) >> To Each His Own Kippur. The Protest of the Synagogue of Rome
- Colleen Hammond >> A Gentleman Never Arrives Empty-Handed
- Creative Minority Report >> Stupidest Thing You Will Read Today
- Creative Minority Report >> San Fran to Make It Illegal for CPC's Not to Abort
- DecentFilms.com >> Rise of the Planet of the Apes (2011)
- Domine, da mihi hanc aquam! >> Following Christ isn't a theory or a game
- First Thoughts >> How Rembrandt Changed the Face of Jesus (Joe Carter)
- Insight Scoop >> Cardinal Burke on the essence of the New Evangelization
- Insight Scoop >> "There’s no right to happiness and liberty without a right to life."
- Meeting Christ in the Liturgy >> Friday 18A: "hear the voice of God"
- Ordo recitandi >> The Dedication of St. Mary of the Snows
- SANCTE PATER >> Why are prominent pro-lifers swimming the Tiber?
- SHIRT OF FLAME >> THE GREATEST FORCE IN THE WORLD: HUMBLE CHARITY
- The Catholic Thing >> Thomson’s “Defense of Abortion” at Forty (Francis J. Beckwith)
- The hermeneutic of continuity >> Secular recognition for the word "chalice"
- The New Theological Movement >> Walking on the water: The spiritual meaning of the historical event
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? >> WDTPRS 19th Sunday of Ordinary Time: sheer audacity
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? >> Dedication of St. Mary Major: Pope Liberius, St. Athanasius, and a miracle
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? >> August is the Month of the Immaculate Heart of Mary
- Word On Fire Blog >> Spirituality: Priesthood and Sports- A Powerful Connection
Post a Comment