Evening Roundup - Feria or St. Agapitus, Martyr - Missa 'Laetabitur' - August 18th, 2011
- ABYSSUS ABYSSUM INVOCAT / DEEP CALLS TO DEEP >> THE QUIESCENT BRAIN: A PERSON IS ALIVE AS LONG A SUBSTANTIAL UNITY-IN-TOTALITY SUBSISTS
- ADW Blog >> Come to the Party! (Fr. Scott Hurd)
- CatholicVote.org >> The Boundless Mercy of God (Kathryn Lopez)
- Creative Minority Report >> Get Ca$h if You've Had $ex with Rick Perry
- In Caritate Non Ficta >> A Gem from "Vultus Christi"
- Insight Scoop >> Saint Helena and the Emperor Constantine
- JIMMY AKIN.ORG >> Women spend hours every day gossiping.
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH >> Of pot stirring and the 8th Commandment
- Liturgia Latina >> 19th August, St John Eudes, Confessor
- New Liturgical Movement >> Architectural Progress from Clear Creek Abbey
- RORATE CÆLI >> New Abbot of Fontgombault
- RORATE CÆLI >> Event: Lepanto!
- RORATE CÆLI >> The Cassock
- SANCTE PATER >> Pope Benedict XVI in Madrid - Photos
- SANCTE PATER >> ‘Human One’ replaces ‘Son of man’ in new ecumenical Bible translation
- SANCTE PATER >> Catholic Maryland governor rejects bishop’s exhortation not to support gay ‘marriage’
- The Catholic Thing >> Words from Wodehouse (James V. Schall, S.J.)
- The Chant Café >> Extraordinary Form Requiem, Mobile, Alabama
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? >> The most important thing I will ever write on this blog
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? >> In praise of the cassock from an unexpected source
- Whispers in the Loggia >> "Build Your Lives Upon the Firm Foundation of Christ"
Post a Comment