Evening Roundup - Friday after Ash Wednesday - Feria VI post Cinerum - Missa 'Audivit Dominus' - February 24th, 2012
- A Priest Life >> Ssh! The Pope is speaking!: "Adult Faith" which means rejection of the Magisterium is not true emancipation
- A Priest Life >> "En ego, o bone et dulcissime Iesu". Prayer before Jesus Crucified after Communion: plenary indulgence for the Fridays of Lent
- CatholicVote.org >> Chilling bit of idiocy in that TIME op-ed. (Tom Crowe)
- chantblog >> "Hymn from the Feast of Transfiguration"
- Chronicles: A Magazine of American Culture >> Syria Gets Complicated (Srdja Trifkovic)
- First Thoughts >> California to Require Judges to Disclose Sexual Orientation (Matthew Schmitz)
- First Thoughts >> The Scale of the Universe (Matthew Cantirino)
- JIMMY AKIN.ORG >> Lenten Thought: Missing the Point?
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH >> The Big Lie about Catholic Women and Contraception
- New Liturgical Movement >> Learn the Way of Beauty at Thomas More College of Liberal Arts
- News and Commentary from the NCBC >> The Science of Dissent
- Psallam Domino >> Receptive listening: Introduction to Psalm 118/4
- RORATE CÆLI >> The New Law
- RORATE CÆLI >> Is communion on the tongue unsanitary?
- Secondhand Smoke >> O-care: States Sue to Stop the Big Squeeze
- The Curt Jester >> I’m the Pope and I have approved the content of this tweet
- The hermeneutic of continuity >> Dumb ideas for Lent
- The New Theological Movement >> If Christ could not sin, how was he tempted in the desert?
- Vultus Christi >> Saint Benedict on the Daily Lenten Reading
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? >> QUAERITUR: Color of vestments for Stations of the Cross. WDTPRS POLL
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? >> AUDIO: Two versions of Stations of the Cross – St. Alphonsus and Benedict XVI
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? >> QUAERITUR: No Stations observed on Fridays of Lent because that’s against Vatican II?
Post a Comment