Skip to main content
Morning Roundup - Feria II infra Hebdomadam Sexagesima - Missa 'Exsurge' - February 13th, 2012
- A Trail of Flowers >> Each Soul Won
- Accepting Abundance >> Poison to the Branches
- ad altare Dei >> May, Mother of God: EF St. Cyril of Alexandria, 2012
- Archdiocese of Washington >> Thoughts on Science and Faith From an Unexpected Source (Msgr. Charles Pope)
- Catholic Herald Online >> US lawsuit claiming that the Pope covered up abuse is withdrawn (Francis X Rocca)
- CatholicVote.org >> Sisters of Mary issue statement on the President’s “compromise” (Joshua Mercer)
- Creative Minority Report >> Father Jenkins: Where Is Your Signature?
- Crisis Magazine >> White Collar Mitt vs. Blue Collar Rick (Michael Barone)
- Crisis Magazine >> Obama vs. Our “Obsolete” Constitution (Paul Kengor)
- Domine, da mihi hanc aquam! >> Live with Christ now and live with him forever
- FIRST THINGS: On the Square >> Santorum Fights the Liberal Bulldozer (R.R. Reno)
- Holy Souls Hermitage - Fr. George David Byers >> 1 Beatitudes: Mt 5,3 — Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of the heavens
- Insight Scoop | The Ignatius Press Blog >> Jacques Maritain on the "the liquidation of the modern world"
- JIMMY AKIN.ORG >> The Church Year: Feb. 13, 2012
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH >> The Time Has Come: Proclaim Humanae Vitae
- Meeting Christ in the Liturgy >> Monday, Week 6: "when you encounter various trials"
- New Liturgical Movement >> Book Notice: Holy Week Gregorian Chants
- Ordinariate Portal >> Houston Chronicle: Chair of St Peter Photo Gallery
- PER IPSUM >> TLM Epistle & Gospel: Feria
- Standing on My Head >> Installation of Msgr. Steenson
- Standing on My Head >> Installation Mass
- Streets Of Gold >> If God decided to install Voice Mail (Clever!)
- Te Deum laudamus! >> nti-Catholic Bigotry at Grammys
- The Catholic Thing >> A Symposium on Threats to Our Religious Liberty ( Robert Royal, Michael Uhlmann, and Brad Miner)
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? >> Keep your eye on the real problem with Pres. Obama’s attacks on the 1st Amendment
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? >> Archbp. Chaput: Pres. Obama’s “deep distaste for religion’s moral influence"
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? >> If Pres. Obama can tell the Church what to cover, he can tell the Press what to cover
- Whispers in the Loggia >> "Brethren in Unity" -- History in Houston As Ordinariate Launches
Post a Comment