Evening Roundup - Saturday of Our Lady or St. Simeon, Bishop & Martyr - February 18th, 2012
- Accepting Abundance >> Turn the heart of the fathers
- Caritas in Veritate >> Two American Women to be Canonized
- CatholicVote.org >> Timothy Cardinal Dolan! (Tom Crowe)
- CatholicVote.org >> Is Rick Santorum a Miser? (Mark Stricherz)
- Creative Minority Report >> I Hate Republicans
- Domine, da mihi hanc aquam! >> Malice was their motive?
- Dymphna's Road >> Down goes Maryland
- Holy Souls Hermitage - Fr. George David Byers >> The anti-Christ, anti-priest, anti-Catholic, anti-fellow-human-being “reasoning” in favor of contracepting/abortion
- Liturgia Latina >> Quinquagesima Sunday
- Meeting Christ in the Liturgy >> Sunday 7B. "I am doing something new!": All things are made new in Jesus Christ, "the Son of Man", who "has authority to forgive sins on earth"
- Roma locuta est >> Religious Liberty: A Council Ahead of Its Time?
- RORATE CÆLI >> Cardinal Becker
- RORATE CÆLI >> Recent Ordinations according to the pre-Conciliar books
- Standing on My Head >> Catholic Evangelism
- Streets Of Gold >> O Lord, I'm Not Worthy
- The Chant Café >> Lumen Christi Missal - Now Taking Pre-Orders!
- The Chant Café >> Exultet in Neumes
- The Chant Café >> Another contribution from Continuum
- The Chant Café >> Hollywood to Regina Laudis
- The Curt Jester >> The Spirit of Catholicism
- Vultus Christi >> That No One May Be Troubled or Grieved
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? >> Planned Parenthood child-rape records destroyed during HHS Secretary Kathleen Sebelius’ time as governor of Kansas
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? >> QUAERITUR: Confession to a priest who is a family member
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? >> QUAERITUR: Priest walking around outside the confessional, able to see penitents.
Post a Comment