Morning Roundup - Septuagesima Sunday - Missa 'Circumdederunt Me' - February 5th, 2012
- ABYSSUS ABYSSUM INVOCAT / DEEP CALLS TO DEEP >> ADIOS, BERTONE? OR IS THAT TOO MUCH TO HOPE FOR?
- Archdiocese of Washington >> Directions for Disciples when Dealing with Difficulties – A Meditation on the Readings for the 5th Sunday of the Year (Msgr. Charles Pope)
- Caritas in Veritate >> The Gay Mass Scandal in London
- Catholic Herald Online >> The answer to Job’s suffering was the assurance that God was with him (Bishop David McGough)
- Domine, da mihi hanc aquam! >> Pope Nope I
- Holy Souls Hermitage - Fr. George David Byers >> Thinking about the adulterous woman: John 7,53–8,11. I am she, as are we all.
- Holy Souls Hermitage - Fr. George David Byers >> Examination of conscience for adults using the commandments & precepts of the Church (EXCELLENT!)
- JIMMY AKIN.ORG >> The Church Year: Feb. 5, 2012
- Liturgia Latina >> 5th February, St Agatha, Virgin and Martyr
- Musings of a Pertinacious Papist >> White House Misrepresents Its Own Contraceptive Mandate
- Ordo recitandi >> Septuagesima Sunday
- PER IPSUM >> TLM Epistle & Gospel: Septuagesima Sunday
- Streets Of Gold >> Jesus set me free
- The Anchoress >> Gerson and Douthat Must-Reads
- The Chant Café >> Questions about Sacred Music?
- The Way of the Fathers >> For the Priests You Know
- V for Victory! >> Why the Extraordinary Form Is Better: An Appeal to Priests
Post a Comment