Evening Roundup - 13th Sunday after Pentecost - Dominica XIII Post Pentecosten - Missa 'Réspice, Dómine' - August 18th, 2013
- News: Thomas Peters Recovery Blog >> Sunday: Paper Rosary
- Catholic Answers >> To Forgive or Not to Forgive - That is the Question (Tim Staples)
- Catholic Education Resource Center >> Christian Marriage (Caryll Houselander)
- Catholic World Report - Blog >> Egypt: Nuns marched through the streets “like prisoners of war” (Catherine Harmon) ("We are nuns. We rely on God and the angels to protect us,' she said. 'At the end, they paraded us like prisoners of war and hurled abuse at us as they led us from one alley to another without telling us where they were taking us,' she said.")
- Daily Meditations with Fr. Alfonse >> Luke 12:49-53 I Have This Fire!
- Da Mihi Animas (Padre Steve) >> The Eucharist in Scripture
- Domine, da mihi hanc aquam! (Fr. Philip Neri Powell, OP) >> Have you come to help our Lord set fire to the world?
- Edward Feser >> The director as demiurge
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> OREGON: Govt. official: those who resist “gay” marriage must be “rehabilitated”
- Insight Scoop | The Ignatius Press Blog (Carl Olson) >> Now available: "Worshipping the State: How Liberalism Became Our State Religion"
- Musings of a Pertinacious Papist >> Treasures of Detroit’s Blessed Sacrament Cathedral
- New Liturgical Movement >> Pic of the Day (Jeffrey Tucker)
- RORATE CÆLI >> It's official: the European Union hates Jesus Christ
- SHIRT OF FLAME (Heather King) >> A LOVE LETTER TO LOS ANGELES; ON THE 17th ANNIVERSARY OF MY CONFIRMATION
- The Deacon's Bench (Deacon Greg Kandra) >> Priest robbed at gunpoint: “Shoot me”
- Traditional Catholic Priest (Fr. Peter Carota) >> Traditional “Mass of All Ages” is a Contemplative Foretaste of Heaven
Post a Comment