Morning Roundup - St. John Eudes, Confessor - S. Johannis Eudes Confessoris - Missa 'Os Iusti' - August 19th, 2013
- Archdiocese of Washington (Msgr. Charles Pope) >> The Church is a Bride, not a Widow. A Word of Reminder and Encouragement to the Faint-hearted and Negative Ones.
- Belief Blog (CNN) >> Debating why millenials are leaving the church
- Bestiaria Latina Blog (Laura Gibbs) >> Latin Proverbs and Fables Round-Up: August 19
- CatholicHerald.co.uk >> I hope Chesterton is canonised and made the new patron saint of journalists (Francis Phillips)
- Creative Minority Report >> Third Gender Official in Germany
- Crisis Magazine >> Pope St. Pius X: The Great Reformer (Joseph F. X. Sladky)
- Crisis Magazine >> Catholic Heroism and Villainy in Wartime (Rev. George W. Rutler)
- Da Mihi Animas (Padre Steve) >> How to Not be an Obstacle to Conversion
- Dymphna's Road >> The Joyful Mysteries
- First Thoughts >> Only Canada, China, North Korea, and U.S. Allow Abortion After Viability for Any Reason (Matthew Schmitz)
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Of the LCWR and nostril-rings
- Mark Shea (NC Register) >> Just Give Me My Lines and My Blocking
- New Liturgical Movement >> The Art of the Beautiful (Jeffrey Tucker)
- New Liturgical Movement >> "Don't Let the Best Be the Enemy of the Good" (Peter Kwasniewski)
- New Liturgical Movement >> Photopost: Assumption 2013 (Ben Yanke)
- SOUTHERN ORDERS (Fr. Allan J. McDonald) >> THE NATIONAL CHISMATIC REPORTER (NCR) INADVERTENTLY GETS IT RIGHT ABOUT POPE FRANCIS
- The Catholic Thing >> Learning and Faith (Robert Royal)
- The Charcoal Fire (Kevin Clarke) >> Oremus: For Egypt and Our Brothers and Sisters Suffering in the Body
- Transalpine Redemptorists at Home >> No mother loves you more than Mary does!
- V for Victory! (Anita Moore, O.P., Esq.) >> Get. This. Book.
- Word On Fire Blog >> Events: "Priest, Prophet, King" Highlights
Post a Comment