Morning Roundup - St. Augustine, Bishop, Confessor & Doctor - Missa 'In Medio Ecclesiae'- Commem.: St. Hermes, Martyr - August 28th, 2013
- Archdiocese of Washington (Msgr. Charles Pope) >> Does God Harden Human Hearts?
- Canterbury Tales (Dr. Taylor Marshall) >> #002: Three Tips to Increase Your Passion for Life [Podcast]
- Catholic World Report - Blog >> Pope Benedict’s secretary: “Mystical experience” story is false (Catherine Harmon)
- CatholicHerald.co.uk >> Every Catholic in the world should read St Augustine’s Confessions (Fr Alexander Lucie-Smith)
- CatholicHerald.co.uk >> ‘A Gift from God’: a stone’s throw from Maryvale, the Ordinariate’s Sisters have now moved into their new convent. Who says prayer doesn’t work? (William Oddie)
- Charlotte was Both (Amy Welborn) >> Ah…look at all the Bambinelli!
- Creative Minority Report >> Good News for Fans of STD's
- Crisis Magazine >> What I Meant to Say: A Case for Same-Sex Marriage (Foggy Bottom)
- Crisis Magazine >> Sex Affirmed (Pete Jermann)
- Da Mihi Animas (Padre Steve) >> Saint of the day: Augustine
- FIRST THINGS: On the Square >> Living Inside the Bible (George Weigel)
- First Thoughts >> Christ with the Damned (Nathaniel Peters)
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Whole new horizons of theobabble.
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> Another Miracle Baby and Loving Mother
- Orbis Catholicus Secundus (John Sonnen) >> Happy 25th Anniversary to the FSSP!
- SOUTHERN ORDERS (Fr. Allan J. McDonald) >> WHEN LEGITMATE RENEWAL TURNS INTO DISASTEROUS DISINTEGRATION
- SOUTHERN ORDERS (Fr. Allan J. McDonald) >> THIS IS EVERY LITURGICAL PROGRESSIVE'S DREAM FOR THE MASS: BE AN EAGLE FOR CHRIST! NOT A CHICKEN OR GOOSE!
- Te Deum laudamus! (Diane M. Korzeniewski, OCDS) >> St. Augustine: Late have I loved You, O Beauty, ever ancient...
- Te Deum laudamus! (Diane M. Korzeniewski, OCDS) >> Boom! Nashville Dominicans expanding ... to Scotland!
- The Catholic Thing >> Jesus the Politician (Anthony Esolen) ("We will never understand anything about Jesus if we insist upon asking Him our questions, rather than allowing Him to ask us His questions. He is at once too great and too small for our stages.")
- The Deacon's Bench (Deacon Greg Kandra) >> Love carries on: the story behind this sensational photo
- The New Theological Movement (Father Ryan Erlenbush) >> St. Augustine's mistress and son, and a lesson from his conversion
- These Stone Walls (Fr. Gordon MacRae) >> These Stone Walls Third Annual Stuck Inside Literary Award
- Traditional Catholic Priest (Fr. Peter Carota) >> More on Traditional Understanding of Men and Women #4
- Vultus Christi (Dom Mark Daniel Kirby) >> With freshness and zeal
- Word On Fire Blog >> Spirituality: Sating the Desire of Our Restless Hearts
Post a Comment