Evening Roundup - Transfiguration of the Lord - Missa 'Illuxerunt Coruscationes' - Commem.: SS. Sixtus II & Companions - August 6th, 2013
- Aggie Catholics >> How Would You React if You Were Voted "Ugliest On The Internet"?
- Belief Blog (CNN) >> Islam's `Night of Power' and the terror alert (Hussein Rashid)
- Catholic Answers >> Responding to the Ad Hominem Fallacy (Matt Fradd)
- CatholicHerald.co.uk >> Pope Francis is not contradicting Benedict XVI over order to Franciscan Friars, says Vatican (Ed West)
- Chronicles: A Magazine of American Culture >> Staring at Hiroshima From Babel (Aaron D. Wolf)
- Chronicles: A Magazine of American Culture >> Istanbul 2013 = Moscow 1937? (Eugene Girin)
- Creative Minority Report >> I'm Starting to Think Time Mag Doesn't Like Children
- Daily Meditations with Fr. Alfonse >> Luke 9:28b-36 Rise Above The Clouds
- Fr Ray Blake's Blog >> From Grandma's knee to the Specialist
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Your yellow Sun is about to flip out!
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> WYD: Holy Communion from disposable plastic cups at Mega-Mass
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> More on the Franciscan Friars of the Immaculate and the Vetus Ordo (TLM)
- Musings of a Pertinacious Papist >> A problem: WYD - Holy Communion from disposable plastic cups at Mega-Mass
- Musings of a Pertinacious Papist >> Minority within Franciscan Friars of the Immaculate wanted to scrap the Old Mass
- On This Rock (Fr. John Hollowell) >> Is God Just Testing You?
- Shameless Popery >> Waiting on the Lord: A Lesson from the Book of Judith
- SOUTHERN ORDERS (Fr. Allan J. McDonald) >> THE VATICAN INSIDER REPORTS A TOUCHING STORY OF MSGR. GUIDO MARINI'S CO-MASTER OF CEREMONIES RECENTLY ELEVATED TO AN ARCHBISHOP BY POPE FRANCIS
- SOUTHERN ORDERS (Fr. Allan J. McDonald) >> THE FIRST MAJOR REVISION TO THE 1962 MISSAL ISSUED IN 1964
- The Curt Jester (Jeff Miller) >> Double secret probation
- The Sensible Bond (Ches) >> Hyper-Catholicism in the blogosphere ("But it is a counsel that is aimed at recalling to myself first, and then to anyone who takes my point, that the Incarnation places two paradoxical truths before us both of which we must rise to: that first, God has no need of us and we are not in the least bit necessary, and second, that without us God cannot achieve what He has determined can only come about through our action." )
- Traditional Catholic Priest (Fr. Peter Carota) >> Traditional Catholic Men #1 Be Holy
Post a Comment