Morning Roundup - St. Jane Frances de Chantal, Widow - S. Joanne Franciscae Fremiot de Chantal Viduae - Missa 'Cognovi' - August 21st, 2013
- Archdiocese of Washington (Msgr. Charles Pope) >> Two Hard Sayings of the Lord that Offend Modern Notions
- Belief Blog (CNN) >> Vatican to say next month when John Paul II, John XXIII will become saints (Jason Hanna and Hada Messia)
- Bestiaria Latina Blog (Laura Gibbs) >> Latin Proverbs and Fables Round-Up: August 21
- Bill Petro >> History of Blue Moon
- Catholicism Has The Answer >> The Feast of Christ the King
- Creative Minority Report >> Woman Forcibly Extracts Sperm from Comatose Boyfriend for IVF, Authorities Yawn
- Crisis Magazine >> How Catholics Can Save Our Dying Civilization (R. J. Snell)
- Crisis Magazine >> Families and Fallacies (Donald DeMarco)
- Da Mihi Animas (Padre Steve) >> Remembering Our Lady of Knock!
- Domine, da mihi hanc aquam! (Fr. Philip Neri Powell, OP) >> "Devote oneself to [preaching] with love"
- Liturgia Latina (David Forster) >> PRAYER OF CONSECRATION TO THE IMMACULATE HEART OF MARY
- Meeting Christ in the Liturgy >> S Pius X. "Are you envious because I am generous?"
- New Liturgical Movement >> Books on Chant Accompaniment (Charles Cole)
- On This Rock (Fr. John Hollowell) >> Re-envisioning Youth Ministry
- RORATE CÆLI >> Traditional Pilgrimage to the Luján Basilica, Argentina
- Shameless Popery >> The Unborn Child is a Child. Literally.
- SOUTHERN ORDERS (Fr. Allan J. McDonald) >> WE KNOW WHAT THE CHURCH IS AGAINST, BUT WE DON'T CARE ABOUT WHAT THE CHURCH IS FOR
- SOUTHERN ORDERS (Fr. Allan J. McDonald) >> THE NECESSITY OF THE PRIEST CELEBRATING THE HOLY SACRIFICE OF THE MASS TO COMPLETE THE SACRIFICE BY CONSUMING THE HOLOCAUST
- Standing on My Head (Fr. Dwight Longenecker) >> Will Everyone Eventually Be in Heaven?
- These Stone Walls (Fr. Gordon MacRae) >> News on Sale: The New York Times Unloads The Boston Globe
- Word On Fire Blog >> Spirituality: St. Pius X's Enduring Gift
Post a Comment