Early Roundup - St. Andrew, Apostle - S. Andreae Apostoli - Missa 'Mihi Autem' - November 30th, 2013
- ABYSSUS ABYSSUM INVOCAT / DEEP CALLS TO DEEP >> THE TRUTH ABOUT THE LINK BETWEEN ABORTION AND BREAST CANCER IS FINALLY EMERGING
- Archdiocese of Washington (Msgr. Charles Pope) >> On The Tyranny of Relativism as Seen in a Darth Vader Commercial
- Catholic Stand >> Letting Your Conscience Be Your Guide (What Jiminy Cricket Didn’t Tell You) (Gary Zimak)
- Catholic Stand >> Bethlehem Redux (Anthony S. Layne)
- Charlotte was Both (Amy Welborn) >> 7 Quick Takes
- Daily Meditations with Fr. Alfonse >> Feast of St. Andrew, Apostle
- Da Mihi Animas (Padre Steve) >> Saint of the day: Andrew the Apostle
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Reason #10 for Summorum Pontificum
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Pope Francis’ Prayer Intentions for December
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> Pray for Diane Derzis who Thinks She's God's Abortionist
- Liturgia Latina (David Forster) >> 1st December, Advent Meditation from Challoner
- Mulier Fortis (Mac McLernon) >> Mea Culpa...
- Mulier Fortis (Mac McLernon) >> All Animals Are Equal, But...
- On This Rock (Fr. John Hollowell) >> Archbishop Tobin's Opening NCYC Homily
- RORATE CÆLI >> Happy New Year!
- SOUTHERN ORDERS (Fr. Allan J. McDonald) >> JUST WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO MOVE AWAY FROM THE EUROPEAN MODEL OF LITURGY TO A GLOBAL VIEW?
- SOUTHERN ORDERS (Fr. Allan J. McDonald) >> IS POPE FRANCIS REALLY DISINTERESTED IN THE LITURGY AND MORE CONCERNED ABOUT STREET MINISTRY? I REPORT, YOU DECIDE! ("I AGREE WITH POPE FRANCIS! Keep it tasteful and simple no matter what form of the Mass is celebrated, Ordinary or the normative form of the Mass, Extraordinary, or now the Anglican Use Mass...I have witnessed Pope Francis celebrate Mass and he does it solemnly, seriously and keeps his personality out of it. There is no creativity. The Vatican Masses provide booklets to make sure the thousands of people present can participate and they use normally the Mass of the Angels to foster this actual participation and even print the words and music of the Gregorian Chanted Introit, Offertory and Communion Antiphons....The most ostentatious music we have in the modern Mass is contemporary music accompanied by all sorts of instruments and in the most triumphal way possible. Go to any bishop or priest's ordination and you will know what I mean! Compare that to the simplicity of Gregorian chant (simple or complex) and the sobriety of the core music of the Mass, chant and normally without accompaniment!"...)
- The Black Biretta (Padre John Trigilio) >> Only Fools RUSH in Where Angels Fear to Tread: Limbaugh Excoriates Pope Francis Unfairly
- The Catholic Thing >> The Resolution of Anger (David Warren)
- The Deacon's Bench (Deacon Greg Kandra) >> Pope blesses sculpture of Jesus as a homeless man
- The TOF Spot (Michael Flynn) >> The Old Curmudgeon -- Chapter 3
- Traditional Catholic Priest (Fr. Peter Carota) >> Pleasing People not God
- Views From the Choir Loft >> Trimmings on Advent
Source: Orbis Catholicus Secundus (John Sonnen)
Post a Comment