Skip to main content
Evening Roundup - The Presentation of the Blessed Virgin Mary - Missa 'Salve Sancta Parens' - November 21st, 2013
- ABYSSUS ABYSSUM INVOCAT / DEEP CALLS TO DEEP >> INVOKING, ON FRIVOLOUS GROUNDS, A FORMAL PENAL PROCESS AGAINST A PRIEST SHOULD QUALIFIY AS ABUSE OF ECCLESIASTICAL OFFICE
- Aggie Catholics (Marcel) >> Christian Spirituality In A Math Formula???
- Bonfire of the Vanities (Fr Martin Fox) >> Coffee, bagels, evolution and God's trustworthiness
- Catholic Education Resource Center >> What the Blind Man Wanted to See (C.S. Lewis)
- Catholic Education Resource Center >> What Marriage Is . . . and What It Isn't (Robert George)
- Catholic Education Resource Center >> Sex, truth, and the illumination of our guilt (Father Tad Pacholczyk)
- Catholic Education Resource Center >> Kennedy's sad legacy (Father Raymond J. de Souza)
- Catholic Education Resource Center >> Going too far with DNR? (Father Tad Pacholczyk)
- CatholicHerald.co.uk >> Thousands in Central African Republic turn to bishop for protection
- Creative Minority Report (Patrick Archbold) >> The Town FEMA Turned Down
- Creative Minority Report (Matthew Archbold) >> City Creates Buffer Zone Around Planned Parenthood. And a Great Non-Judgmental Judgmental Quote
- Creative Minority Report (Matthew Archbold) >> Bishop Paprocki's Homily for Prayers of Supplication and Exorcism in Reparation for the Sin of Same-Sex Marriage
- Da Mihi Animas (Padre Steve) >> How Faith Conquers Worry
- Eye of the Tiber >> Report: All That Really Matters Is Having A Good Heart
- Fr Ray Blake's Blog >> Ordained One: Buried One Hundred and Twenty
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Wm. Oddie and Reading Francis Through Benedict
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> The “knockout game” and YOU!
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> POLLS: The “AFFORDABLE” Care Act and You!
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Of catacomb paintings, wymynprysts, and rocks on Mars
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> NYC mayor-elect v. Catholics
- Happy Catholic* (Julie D.) >> Worth a Thousand Words: Self Portrait with a Sunflower
- Mulier Fortis (Mac McLernon) >> Career Opportunities...
- Musings of a Pertinacious Papist >> Leading traditional Catholic writers of the 20th Century
- Musings of a Pertinacious Papist >> Good advice on preaching
- Psallam Domino (Kate Edwards) >> Psalm 128: Verse 7
- Standing on My Head (Fr. Dwight Longenecker) >> The Story of Thomas More’s Beard
- The Catholic League >> DE BLASIO SHUTS OUT PRIESTS
- The Chant Café >> Two Funeral Hymns based on Liturgical Texts (Adam Wood)
- The Deacon's Bench (Deacon Greg Kandra) >> “I know so many Catholics…the things they’re hearing about the Pope make them want to go back to church…”
- The Deacon's Bench (Deacon Greg Kandra) >> Beautiful: Pope blesses man with severely disfigured face
- The Foundry >> What the New Nuclear Option Means for the Senate (Elizabeth Slattery)
- The hermeneutic of continuity (Fr. Tim Finigan) >> Our Lady as an example for our use of social media
- Whispers in the Loggia (Rocco Palmo) >> Pro Orantibus, Francis Edition
- Whispers in the Loggia (Rocco Palmo) >> "...And Where There Is No Vision, The People Perish"
Post a Comment