Saturday/Sunday Roundup - St. Clement I, Pope & Martyr - Missa 'Dicit Dominus' - Commemoration: St. Felicitas, Martyr - November 23rd, 2013
- ABYSSUS ABYSSUM INVOCAT / DEEP CALLS TO DEEP >> IN SOME CRITICAL RESPECTS, ABORTION IS OF THE SAME CHARACTER AS THE DECISION TO USE CONTRACEPTION
- Bonfire of the Vanities (Fr Martin Fox) >> 'Why is our King on a Cross?' (Christ the King homily)
- Catholic Answers >> Person of Interest: Who is the Naked Man in Mark’s Gospel?
- Catholic Education Resource Center >> Loving Our Neighbor (Father Jean-Nicolas Grou, S.J.)
- Catholic Education Resource Center >> Answering Common Objections to the Uniqueness of Christianity (Peter Kreeft)
- Catholic World Report - Blog >> Christ the King, Exalted by the Cross (Carl E. Olson)
- Chronicles: A Magazine of American Culture >> Forlorn Hopes (Clyde N. Wilson)
- Daily Meditations with Fr. Alfonse >> Heroic Media Keynote Speech
- Da Mihi Animas (Padre Steve) >> Remembering Father Slavko Barbaric, OFM
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> WDTPRS: Christ the King (2002MR): the elements will be dissolved with fire, the earth will be burned up
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Again HUGE news: Pope Francis explicitly endorses Benedict XVI’s “hermeneutic of continuity”
- Insight Scoop | The Ignatius Press Blog (Carl Olson) >> God and Caesar
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> It's All About Dumbing Down the Kids!
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> Americans Angry? They need this Antidote!
- Psallam Domino (Kate Edwards) >> Tuesday in the Benedictine Office
- Regina Magazine >> She Lost Her Purity Ring at Christmas (Beverly Stevens)
- RORATE CÆLI >> Francis, writing on the Council of Trent, explicitly affirms the authority of the 'hermeneutic of reform in continuity'
- RORATE CÆLI >> A papal tradition survives...
- Sic Semper Tyrannis (Knight of the Immaculata) >> Bad Catholics
- SOUTHERN ORDERS (Fr. Allan J. McDonald) >> BOMBSHELL! POPE FRANCIS USES THE ROYAL "WE" AND "OUR" IN A VERY FORMAL LETTER COMMEMORATING THE 450TH ANNIVERSARY OF THE COUNCIL OF TRENT AND ONCE AGAIN PRAISES POPE BENEDICT'S HERMENEUTIC OF REFORM IN CONTINUITY NOT ONLY FOR TRENT BUT FOR THE VATICAN COUNCIL!
- Standing on My Head (Fr. Dwight Longenecker) >> Fulton Sheen and the Anti Christ
- The Deacon's Bench (Deacon Greg Kandra) >> Homily for November 24, 2013: Christ the King
- Traditional Catholic Priest (Fr. Peter Carota) >> St. Bridget Relates Jesus’ Harsh Words for Priests and Bishops Who Do Not Condemn Sin
- Whispers in the Loggia (Rocco Palmo) >> "We Have Something in Common: The Desire for God"
Post a Comment