Evening Roundup - St. Gertrude, Virgin - S. Gertrudis Virginis - Missa 'Dilexisti' - November 16th, 2013
- Archdiocese of Washington (Msgr. Charles Pope) >> The Passage through a Passing World. A homily for the 33rd Sunday of the year
- Charlotte was Both (Amy Welborn) >> 7 Quick Takes
- Da Mihi Animas (Padre Steve) >> Saint of the day: Gertrude the Great
- Dymphna's Road >> Cling to the Sacred Heart
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> PHILIPPINES: “Spiritual Marines”, priests, arrive to help the living and the dead
- Godzdogz (The English Dominican Studentate) >> Councils of Faith: Vatican I (1869-1870) (Matthew Jarvis OP)
- Insight Scoop | The Ignatius Press Blog (Carl Olson) >> The Day, the End, and a New Beginning (A Scriptural Reflection on the Readings for Sunday, November 17, 2013)
- Jimmy Akin (NC Register) >> Is the fire of purgatory Jesus Christ himself?
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> Aida's Grand March by Flash Mob!
- Meeting Christ in the Liturgy >> Thirty-third Sunday in Ordinary Time: "we wanted to present ourselves as a model for you, so that you might imitate us"
- Musings of a Pertinacious Papist >> Isn't it nearly heresy today to question the Divine Mercy Devotion?
- Musings of a Pertinacious Papist >> For the record: miracles still do happen
- On This Rock (Fr. John Hollowell) >> Some Cool Chants
- Psallam Domino (Kate Edwards) >> Psalm 128 (129): Let them be turned back and confounded!
- RORATE CÆLI >> This is the Mass
- SOUTHERN ORDERS (Fr. Allan J. McDonald) >> THE NEWS ABOUT POPE FRANCIS' ORTHODOXY AND HERMENEUTIC OF REFORM IN CONTINUITY JUST GETS BETTER AND BETTER!
- Standing on My Head (Fr. Dwight Longenecker) >> The Satanism of Greed
- The Catholic Thing >> In God We Trust (David Warren)
- The Deacon's Bench (Deacon Greg Kandra) >> Reverend Mother writes: how do you solve a problem like Maria?
- The Deacon's Bench (Deacon Greg Kandra) >> Homily for November 17, 2013: 33rd Sunday in Ordinary Time
- The Foundry >> David Horowitz Explains How Progressives Lost in the 1960s, Yet Still Found a Way to Transform America (Maria Kelso)
- The hermeneutic of continuity (F. Tim Finigan) >> A few days' rest in Eastbourne
- Traditional Catholic Priest (Fr. Peter Carota) >> Great St. Albert a Traditional Man
- Whispers in the Loggia (Rocco Palmo) >> "We Bishops Are Responsible" – At Guadalupe, Chaput's "New World"
Christ the King (FSSP), Sarasota, FL & Guadalajara, Mexico (Mass Time Clocks can be found at the LiveMass website!)
Post a Comment