Skip to main content
Morning Roundup - St. Clement I, Pope & Martyr - Missa 'Dicit Dominus' - Commemoration: St. Felicitas, Martyr - November 23rd, 2013
- Archdiocese of Washington (Msgr. Charles Pope) >> The Christian Life as a Change of State – As seen on TV
- Bestiaria Latina Blog (Laura Gibbs) >> Latin Proverbs and Fables Round-Up: November 23
- Catholic Education Resource Center >> Catholicism and the Bourgeois Mind (Christopher Dawson)
- Catholic Stand >> Testimony: NYC Cabbie Combats Evil with a Cell Phone (Jamey Brown)
- Daily Meditations with Fr. Alfonse >> Lk 20:27-40 The Spirit and the Bride
- Da Mihi Animas (Padre Steve) >> Feast of St. Colombanus, Irish Monk and Father of Europe
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment >> ORBS
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Reading Francis through Francis
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> GUEST POST: TLM 1st experience: Extraordinary Form is easier than the Novus Ordo
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> A lesson from Our Lady in our use of social media.
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Thanks, once again, to all of you who stayed home rather than vote
- JimmyAkin.Com >> 10 Things You Need to Know About Advent
- Meeting Christ in the Liturgy >> Saint Clement I, pope and martyr and Miguel Pro, priest and martyr: “See that you not be deceived"
- RORATE CÆLI >> For the record: Francis on the importance of adoration in the liturgy"Adoration is what is most important: the whole community together look at the altar where the sacrifice is celebrated and adore"
- The Catholic Thing >> The Perfect Ecclesial Storm (Fr. Mark A. Pilon) ("The perfect storm upon us is that all this is tied to bad moral teaching, like the notion of a “fundamental option,” which both John Paul II and Benedict tried to overcome. And we’re now at the point of believing in universalism of salvation on both the theoretical and practical level. The corrupting power of the “fundamental option” is that almost no sin can change it, once that option is directed to God. So contraception does not alter my fast track to heaven, nor does abortion, homosexuality, and any perversion you can think of, not even murder, genocide, and so forth. None of these things matters in the end...") (MUST READ!)
- The Chant Café >> The Feast of St. Cecilia (Ben Yanke)
- TRADITIONAL LATIN MASS PROPERS IN ENGLISH (Deacon John Giglio Jr.) >> Saint Clement I, Saint Felicitas
Post a Comment