Skip to main content
Evening Roundup - St. Bernardine of Siena, Confessor - Missa 'Os Iusti' - May 20th, 2014
- ABYSSUS ABYSSUM INVOCAT / DEEP CALLS TO DEEP >> HOLD ON! DON’T PULL THE PLUG! DON’T START REMOVING HIS ORGANS! HE IS NOT DEAD!
- Aggie Catholics (Marcel) >> 10 Ways Christians Can Transform Modern Culture
- Bonfire of the Vanities (Fr Martin Fox) >> 'Womenpriests': why should we care?
- Catholic Answers >> What Makes a Pope "Great?" (Steve Weidenkopf)
- CatholicHerald.co.uk >> Jesuit superior announces intention to resign after he turns 80 (Cindy Wooden)
- CatholicHerald.co.uk >> Maronite official: Patriarch won’t legitimise Israel’s political claims
- CatholicHerald.co.uk >> Sudan must recognise that the rights of conscience are sovereign (Fr Alexander Lucie-Smith)
- Catholic Stand >> Pope Francis Says Zombies Can Be Baptized? (David L. Gray)
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Fr. Robert Barron) >> The Danger of Soft Atheism
- Creative Minority Report (Matthew Archbold) >> This Family Needs a Miracle
- Creative Minority Report (Matthew Archbold) >> Maybe God Knew What He Was Doing
- Creative Minority Report (Patrick Archbold) >> The Enemy of My Enemy Is A Jerk
- Da Mihi Animas (Padre Steve) >> Fr. Robert Barron on Hans Urs von Balthasar
- Dymphna's Road >> random thoughts on dumb quotes and other stuff (On Thursday the 22nd, my parish, St. Rita's, will celebrate the saint's feast and the 100 year anniversary of the parish. There will be a Missa Cantata at 7:30. A professional schola will be singing.)
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Wherein Fr. corrects some diaconal misinformation about the Missal of St. John XXIII
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> REVIEW: The ULTIMATE Priest’s Gift – Super Cool Portable Altar
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Sr. Jeannine Gramick asked Pres. Obama to expand abortion throughout the world
- In the Light of the Law (Dr. Edward Peters) >> The best defense is no offense
- Insight Scoop | The Ignatius Press Blog (Carl Olson) >> The Danger of Soft Atheism
- Insight Scoop | The Ignatius Press Blog (Carl Olson) >> Homosexuality and the Logic of a Disordered Polity
- Kassi Blog (Kassi Marks, Pro-Life Blogger in Texas) >> Welcome! Let's Hit the Ground Running about Life and Death Issues, Legislation, Politics, and Church Teaching
- On This Rock (Fr. John Hollowell) >> Stealing Cereal, Getting Sick of Each Other, and Unhealthy Churches
- RORATE CÆLI (Augustinus) >> Jesuit General to resign in 2016 due to advanced age. And the Society of Jesus? Still aging, and still shrinking.
- SOUTHERN ORDERS (Fr. Allan J. McDonald) >> THE HYPOCRISY OF THE BOSTON GLOBE ON THE MANNER IN WHICH IT TREATS A JEWISH RABBI WHO SEXUALLY ABUSED A 16 YEAR BOY
- Standing on My Head (Fr. Dwight Longenecker) >> Pregnant Christian Woman on Islamic Death Row
- Standing on My Head (Fr. Dwight Longenecker) >> Why the Gays are Winning
- The Chant Café >> From Simple English Propers to the Lumen Christi Series (Adam Bartlett)
- The Deacon's Bench (Deacon Greg Kandra) >> American nun signs letter advocating for abortion
- Traditional Catholic Priest (Fr. Peter Carota) >> Only The Priest Receives Both Forms Of Holy Communion At Traditional Catholic Latin Mass
- Views From the Choir Loft >> Blog Etiquette & "Liturgy Wars"
- Views From the Choir Loft >> Pope St. John Paul II Celebrates Mass "Ad Orientem"
Post a Comment