Skip to main content
Morning Roundup - SS. Nereus, Achilleus, Domitilla (Virgin) & Pancras, Martyrs - May 12th, 2014
- Archdiocese of Washington (Msgr. Charles Pope) >> Pope Francis Unfiltered! A Recent Column Describes an Area in which the “Modern” Pope is definitely “Old School.”
- CatholicHerald.co.uk >> If Pope Paul was a saint, he was a martyr too — a martyr for truth and a martyr to duty (Fr Alexander Lucie-Smith)
- CatholicHerald.co.uk >> A Black Mass does not offer a ‘rich cultural experience’ but opens the door to something diabolic (Francis Phillips)
- Catholic Sacristan (Wendell) >> There is another way, a third way—the way of love.
- Chiesa.expressonline.it (Sandro Magister) >> On Communion for the Remarried, a Letter from Bangladesh
- Crisis Magazine >> St. John Paul II and the Future of Ukraine (Alexander R. Sich)
- Crisis Magazine >> Taking the Islamic Challenge Seriously (William Kilpatrick)
- Da Mihi Animas (Padre Steve) >> Bravery and the Priesthood
- Domine, da mihi hanc aquam! (Fr. Philip Neri Powell, OP) >> "You are not owners of doctrine!"
- Dymphna's Road >> In reparation
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> But are Cuckoos' Eggs Roman? (1)
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> The Vandals would be impressed: Univ. of Dayton chapel
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Another liberal writer turns on Pope Francis
- JimmyAkin.Com >> Paul Never Quoted Jesus?
- Latin Word of the Day >> eventum: outcome, result
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> Is This a Sign of the "Springtime of Evangelization?"
- Matthew Archbold (NC Register) >> Awww, look at the adorable parasitic foreign organism sucking the life out of you.
- New Liturgical Movement >> Statement from the Archdiocese of Boston concerning Harvard 'event' (Charles Cole)
- New Liturgical Movement >> Per aspera ad astra: On Hard-Identity Catholicism (Peter Kwasniewski)
- Psallam Domino (Kate Edwards) >> Psalm 94 verses 5-7
- SOUTHERN ORDERS (Fr. Allan J. McDonald) >> WHEN IT COMES TO HOLY COMMUNION FOR THOSE WHOSE MORAL LIVES ARE IRREGULAR, SHOULD THE BISHOPS, PRIESTS, DEACONS AND LAITY OF THE CHURCH BE "ENABLERS?"
- Te Deum laudamus! (Diane M. Korzeniewski, OCDS) >> For tonight's Satanic 'Black Mass' make an act of reparation
- The Catholic Thing >> A Rich Church for the Poor? (Robert Royal)
- The Imaginative Conservative >> Disney’s Frozen Heart (Steven Jonathan Rummelsburg)
- The Sensible Bond >> Sacraments of the living, sacraments of the dead
- Views From the Choir Loft >> How I Learned What Liturgy Really Is
- Whispers in the Loggia (Rocco Palmo) >> The Mammas and Il Papa
Post a Comment