Skip to main content
Sunday Mass Edition: Fifth Sunday after Easter - Dominica V Post Pascha - May 25th, 2014
- Archdiocese of Washington (Msgr. Charles Pope) >> Living the Lessons of Love – Homily for the 6th Sunday of Easter.
- CatholicHerald.co.uk >> Pope Francis denounces arms trade as he visits River Jordan (Dale Gavlak)
- CatholicHerald.co.uk >> Pope urges Christians to promote peace at Mass in Amman (Francis X Rocca)
- CatholicHerald.co.uk >> Francis calls for religious freedom in Middle East on Holy Land trip (Francis X Rocca)
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Christopher B. Warner) >> On the Eve of Francis and Bartholomew’s Embrace
- Da Mihi Animas (Padre Steve) >> Basilica Mary Help of Christians
- Domine, da mihi hanc aquam! (Fr. Philip Neri Powell, OP) >> Was it easier Back Then? [6th Sunday of Easter (A)]
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Hey, trads! Take these words to heart!
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> ACTION ITEM! Help a US Army Chaplain and his troops! UPDATED – PHOTOS!
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Hey Fishwrap! This is what “sentire cum Ecclesia” REALLY means!
- Homiletic & Pastoral Review - Articles >> John Paul II Brightens the Earth with His Holiness and Truth (Fr. Zbigniew Tyburski, Ph.D.)
- Latin Word of the Day >> accipere: to accept
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> Welcome the Stranger?
- RORATE CÆLI (New Catholic) >> Tradition must also learn how to show a Kind and Gentle Face
- The Deacon's Bench (Deacon Greg Kandra) >> Homily for May 25, 2014: 6th Sunday of Easter
- Traditional Catholic Priest (Fr. Peter Carota) >> Exactly 200 Years Ago, (May 24, 1814), Pope Pius VII Made Mary, Help of Christians, An Official Feastday
- V for Victory! (Anita Moore, O.P., Esq.) >> "I Don't Care What Your Faith Is!"
- Vultus Christi (Dom Mark Daniel Kirby) >> God Hidden and Unknown
- Whispers in the Loggia (Rocco Palmo) >> To Refugees, "You Have A Place In God's Heart and My Prayers"
Post a Comment