Local Metroplex Events: Traditional Latin Masses for Ascension Thursday, May 29th, 2014 - Update
Please note last minute additions or corrections!
Note: this post will be updated. Kindly post any Masses not listed here on the Arlington Yahoo Group or contact me at my email address listed in the sidebar or add a comment to this page.
- 9:00 AM - St. Anthony of Padua Church, King George, VA (High Mass)
- 11:00 AM - Old St. John's Church, Silver Spring, MD (Low Mass), Confessions at 10:30 AM
- Noon - St. John the Beloved, McLean, VA, Low Mass
- 7:00 PM - St. Alphonsus Church, Park & Saratoga Streets, Baltimore, MD, 21201
- 7:00 PM - St. John the Baptist Church, Front Royal, VA (Sung Mass)
- 7:30 PM - St. Mary Mother of God Parish (Low Mass) - 727 5th St NW, Washington, DC, 20001; limited parking is available at the Church, with street parking nearby, but the Red Line of the DC Metro is only a few blocks away
- 7:30 PM - St. Rita's Parish (High Mass) - 3815 Russell Road, Alexandria, VA, 22305, a local men's schola, will sing the mass. Parking is available in back of the Church. Confession is available before Mass.
- 7:30 PM - St. Lawrence the Martyr Church (Low Mass)
- 7:30 PM - St. Michael's Church, Annandale, VA (Missa Cantata)