Afternoon Roundup - Dedication of the Archbasilica of Our Holy Savior (EF) or Feast of the Dedication of the Lateran Basilica in Rome (OF) - November 9th, 2014
- ABYSSUS ABYSSUM INVOCAT / DEEP CALLS TO DEEP >> “GRADUALISM” AS PROPOSED IN THE SYNOD IS AN ABSURDITY: IN SACRAMENTS IT IS A LOGICAL CONTRADICTION
- ABYSSUS ABYSSUM INVOCAT / DEEP CALLS TO DEEP >> LORD ACTON GOT IT RIGHT: POWER DOES TEND TO CORRUPT
- Bonfire of the Vanities (Fr Martin Fox) >> If a building is sacred...(Sunday homily)
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Carl E. Olson) >> Jesus Christ is the New and Everlasting Temple
- Da Mihi Animas (Padre Steve) >> Dedication the Basilica of St. John Lateran
- Domine, da mihi hanc aquam! (Fr. Philip Neri Powell, OP) >> We Are Not Meat for the Market
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> Nova Roma: sunt lacrimae rerum
- Fr Ray Blake's Blog >> War?
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> A 5-year old shows us how it’s done
- Musings of a Pertinacious Papist >> "Purge" at the Congregation for Divine Worship?
- National Catholic Register Daily Blog >> Our House’s Feast Day
- New Liturgical Movement (Ben Yanke) >> An Ordination and First Mass - Silverstream Priory
- Orbis Catholicus Secundus (John Sonnen) >> New "Patrono" of the Order of Malta
- St. Peter's List >> 11 Things You Should Know about the Sovereign Military Order of Malta
- The Catholic Thing (David G. Bonagura, Jr.) >> How Welcoming Is the Church?
- The Deacon's Bench (Deacon Greg Kandra) >> Kasper: “The pope is not a liberal. He is a radical.”
- The hermeneutic of continuity (Fr. Tim Finigan) >> Catholic Dilemma 286: Difficulties in saying the Rosary
- Traditional Catholic Priest (Fr. Peter Carota) >> Pray and Traditional Catholic On
- Views From the Choir Loft (Fr. David Friel) >> Sacred Architecture & the Dedication of the Lateran Basilica
- Vultus Christi (Dom Mark Daniel Kirby) >> Unto God the things that are God’s
- Vultus Christi (Dom Mark Daniel Kirby) >> Haec est domus Domini
- Vultus Christi (Dom Mark Daniel Kirby) >> Saint John Lateran in the Morning Light
Post a Comment