Skip to main content
Evening Roundup - All Souls' Day - Missa 'Requiem Aeternum' - Commemoratio Omnium Fidelium Defunctorum - November 3rd, 2014
- Aggie Catholics (Marcel) >> 5 Lessons From Brittany Maynard's Death
- Canterbury Tales (Dr. Taylor Marshall) >> Free Copy of Taylor’s New Novel about Saint George
- Daily Meditations with Fr. Alfonse >> Lk 14:12-14 Repayment
- Da Mihi Animas (Padre Steve) >> The God of the Impossible
- Eye of the Tiber >> Daylight Savings News: Sedevacantist Family Moves Clocks Back Seven Centuries
- First Thoughts (Mark Bauerlein) >> The Rhetoric of the Houston Ordinance
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> Is it War?!!? "...Can it be true that Cardinal Burke has been prevented from offering the Most Holy Sacrifice of the Altar, in the Extraordinary Form, in an Austrian church? Since, as I observed two or three weeks ago, Cardinal Bishops, Presbyters, and Deacons of the Holy Roman Church, the Church of Ss Peter and Paul, have the right to celebrate anywhere, constructively to prevent one from doing so manifests, surely, a schismatic spirit of hostility towards the Sovereign Pontiff himself. If this report proves to be true, a very singular situation will have arisen... Some while ago I think I saw something in The Tablet (I sometimes have a quick look inside it without buying it when I'm in a Catholic bookshop) about the Battle Lines being drawn up; and Fr Zed, I think, has mentioned getting ready for warfare. Things, surely, have been building up to this for decades, if not since the Enlightenment. The Battle within Society ... whether to take our guidance from Christ and His Church or from the Spirit of this Age ... from the Paradosis* or from the Zeitgeist** ... has now entered the Church as well. As B Paul VI's prophetic eye discerned, though some crack the smoke of Satan has entered the Temple of God. The Enemy has breached the walls ... has established a bridgehead. Readers may be able to supply a fourth or even a fifth metaphor! The Enemy which Christians have always been obliged to oppose in the World, we have now also to engage within the Church herself. And it can't be all left to hierarchs to sort things out. Remember the Great Episcopal Apostasy of the Arian period. And, earlier, the traditor bishops of the Diocletian persecution...")
- Fr Ray Blake's Blog >> The 'S' word
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> MADISON All Souls Evening – Pontifical Requiem at the Throne
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> A sharp view of the Synod and the winds of change
- Happy Catholic* (Julie D.) >> The Smile of a Ragpicker by Paul Glynn, S.M.
- Human Exceptionalism (National Review Online; Wesley J. Smith) >> "Political" Animals Just More Rights Nonsense
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> The Dark Side of Euthanasia: Did Brittany Know?
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> Good Questions, Pat!
- National Catholic Register Daily Blog >> Bishops Active at State and National Level in Current Election Cycle
- New Liturgical Movement (Janet Gorbitz) >> Register Now for CMAA Winter Courses
- RORATE CÆLI (Kenneth J. Wolfe) >> Holy Innocents in New York to remain open Update: a Special Report from a Parishioner on a Very Happy Sunday
- RORATE CÆLI (New Catholic) >> Another Bishop "excommunicates" faithful who go to SSPX Masses - now in Argentina!
- Science, Theology, Mountain Life (Stacy Trasancos) >> Virtue: How the Human Person Achieves Maximum Potential
- SOUTHERN ORDERS (Fr. Allan J. McDonald) >> A TRUE REQUIEM WITH THE PONTIFF WHERE THE PROPERS ARE PROPERLY CHANTED
- St. Paul Center for Biblical Theology >> The King, the Drama, and the Joy
- Views From the Choir Loft (Jeff Ostrowski) >> The Most Disturbing Change To The 1962 Missal
Post a Comment