Evening Roundup - St. Elizabeth of Hungary, Widow - Commem: St. Pontianus, Pope & Martyr - November 19th, 2014
- Aggie Catholics (Marcel) >> Why Would Anyone Want to be A Catholic Priest?
- Bonfire of the Vanities (Fr Martin Fox) >> Do you know how many American saints there are?
- Canterbury Tales (Dr. Taylor Marshall) >> Is Saint George Still a Saint?
- CatholicHerald.co.uk >> Catholics face ‘formidable task of passing on the faith’, says new Chicago archbishop
- Catholic Stand (Annie Deddens) >> Have You Abdicated Your Throne?
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Valerie Schmalz) >> Courage movie to be shown at Faith Formation Conference in Santa Clara on Nov. 21
- Charlotte was Both (Amy Welborn) >> New Advent Devotional
- Coming Home (Gerard M. Nadal) >> The Contending Opinions on Three-Parent Embryo Safety (Part I)
- Creative Minority Report (Matthew Archbold) >> Japan's Slow Motion Demographic Suicide
- Fr Ray Blake's Blog >> Most Pastoral of Popes
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> QUESTION FOR READERS: Our Lady of Clergy image – in Paris?
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Now is the time! Romanorum coetibus!
- Human Exceptionalism (National Review Online; Wesley J. Smith) >> Danger of "Presumed Consent" Organ Donation
- In the Light of the Law (Dr. Edward Peters) >> Ad usum Catholicorum: more problems with Radner-Seitz
- Insight Scoop | The Ignatius Press Blog (Carl Olson) >> The Bishops' Priorities, the Media's "Agenda", and the "Francis Effect"
- Insight Scoop | The Ignatius Press Blog (Carl Olson) >> Revisiting the Argument from Desire
- Joe Catholic (Don Gonzalez) >> Navarre Bible Commentary:Wednesday, 33rd Week in Ordinary Time
- Latin Language Blog (Brittany Britanniae) >> Disney Mythology vs. Greco-Roman Mythology: Part I
- MyBrokenFiat: A Journey Towards the Divine Will (Gina)>> Please Don't Ask My Kid What He Wants for Christmas
- National Catholic Register Daily Blog >> Cardinal Müller: Attacks on Marriage Are a ‘Suicide of Humanity’
- National Catholic Register Daily Blog >> U.S. Bishops to Congress: Protect the Poor
- OnePeterFive (Carl Wolk) >> Hoping for a Hopeless Christendom
- RORATE CÆLI (New Catholic) >> A graph is worth a thousand words
- SOUTHERN ORDERS (Fr. Allan J. McDonald) >> OH MY, LITURGICAL NOSTALGIA FOR THE 1970'S IS REALLY REARING ITS UGLY HEAD! BELIEVE ME, I KNOW THE 1970'S!
- The Deacon's Bench (Deacon Greg Kandra) >> Caught on video: an exorcism in the Czech Republic
Post a Comment