Evening Roundup - Feria Sexta infra Hebdomadam XXIV post Octavam Pentecostes - November 28th, 2014
- Bill Petro >> History of Christmas: Why do we celebrate it on December 25?
- Catholic Conclave (Christopher Gillibrand) >> Archbishop of Salzburg declares Jesus Christ to be a layman....
- Da Mihi Animas (Padre Steve) >> Learn to Preserve Inner Peace
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Sen. Harry Reid (D-NV, loser) v. Card. Burke (Elector, classy)
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> ADVENT: Ideas for your season of preparation
- Human Exceptionalism (National Review Online; Wesley J. Smith) >> Rate Down: Pro-Abortion Types Will be Unhappy
- JimmyAkin.Com >> Is the “integral age” theory an apologetics myth? 9 things to know and share
- Joe Catholic (Don Gonzalez) >> Navarre Bible Commentary:Friday, 34th Week in Ordinary Time
- Patrick Archbold (NC Register) >> A Tale Of Two Protests
- Reverend Know-it-all (Fr. Richard Simon) >> Should I go to my cousin's wedding?
- RORATE CÆLI (New Catholic) >> DECREE ON CONDITIONS FOR PLENARY INDULGENCES - During the Year of the Consecrated Life
- The Deacon's Bench (Deacon Greg Kandra) >> Pope Francis: “It’s all about going out and meeting God who lives with the poor”
- Traditional Catholic Priest (Fr. Peter Carota) >> Traditional Catholic Altar Boys Learn Discipline On Retreat
- Vultus Christi (Dom Mark Daniel Kirby) >> Novena to Saint Nicholas the Wonderworker
Post a Comment