Skip to main content
Morning Roundup - St. Andrew Avellino, Confessor - SS. Tryphonis, Respicius & Nympha, Virgin, Martyrs - November 10th, 2014
- ABYSSUS ABYSSUM INVOCAT / DEEP CALLS TO DEEP >> THIS SHOULD MAKE THE DOCTORS EAGER TO DECLARE BRAIN DEATH HESITATE
- Archdiocese of Washington (Msgr. Charles Pope) >> The Heavenly Elements of the Liturgy
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Fr Alexander Lucie-Smith) >> What would Mother Teresa have made of the fabulously wealthy German Church?
- CatholicHerald.co.uk >> Pope Francis appoints Briton as Vatican ‘foreign minister’
- Charlotte was Both (Amy Welborn) >> Leo the Great
- Creative Minority Report (Matthew Archbold) >> Sheesh and I Thought Diet Coke Was Bad
- Crisis Magazine (Sean Fitzpatrick) >> Faulkner’s “A Rose for Emily”: A Magnificent Horror
- Crisis Magazine (Duncan G. Stroik) >> Designing a Church for the Poor
- Crisis Magazine (Dusty Gates) >> Is Sexual Desire Holy
- Daily Meditations with Fr. Alfonse >> Jn 2:13-22 The Market According to The Gospel
- Da Mihi Animas (Padre Steve) >> St. Leo the Great
- Dominicana Blog (Br. Bonaventure Chapman, O.P.) >> St. Thomas and the Common Good
- Dymphna's Road >> The Rescuers
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> More Burke
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> Papa Lambertini on the Synod (1)
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> An evil site and occasion of sin. Wherein Fr. Z rants.
- Insight Scoop | The Ignatius Press Blog (Carl Olson) >> Jesus Christ is the New and Everlasting Temple
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> Thought for the Day: For Those Who Think Every Word a Pope Speaks is Infallible...
- National Catholic Register Daily Blog >> ‘We Need Bridges, Not Walls!’ Pope Says on Berlin Wall Anniversary
- New Liturgical Movement (Matthew Alderman) >> Special Veterans' Day Requiem Mass in the Ordinariate Use, November 11
- New Liturgical Movement (Peter Kwasniewski) >> Dom Mark Kirby on Lex orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi
- On This Rock (Fr. John Hollowell) >> Catholic Churches are not just "houses of worship"
- On This Rock (Fr. John Hollowell) >> The Night I Decided to be a Priest
- Orbis Catholicus Secundus (John Sonnen) >> November 9: The Dedication of the Archbasilica of the Holy Saviour
- RORATE CÆLI (New Catholic) >> Hope comes from France
- St. Paul Center for Biblical Theology >> writer. fighter. mitre - St. Leo the Great
- The Catholic Thing (Robert Royal) >> Burke and Another “Translation Error” ["The translation was published. Robert P. Imbelli, a Jesuit who teaches at Boston College, noticed an odd omission and on November 3 wrote about it on the blog of the liberal Catholic magazine Commonweal. Paragraph 3 (actually 4 in the official Italian and now corrected) spoke of 'facing the situation, with an eye on the Lord Jesus, to discern how the Church and society can renew their commitment to the family.'... Nothing controversial there, except that the Italian went on: 'commitment to the family, founded on the marriage between man and woman.' An omission that’s plenty controversial. In fact, so controversial that it seems that translation was taken down for a while at the Vatican website (it’s back now)."]
- The Charcoal Fire (Kevin Clarke) >> Cardinal Burke, like the saints before him, walk upon the narrow path
- The Deacon's Bench (Deacon Greg Kandra) >> AP: bishops meeting amid “turbulence”
- Traditional Catholic Priest (Fr. Peter Carota) >> St. Andrew Avelino Nov. 10
- Views From the Choir Loft (Jeff Ostrowski) >> "Fear Of The Dark-Skinned" — Really?
Post a Comment