- Aggie Catholics (Marcel) >> Where Is God? A Response In The Face of Evil.
- Canterbury Tales (Dr. Taylor Marshall) >> Is Catholic Advent the Forgotten Liturgical Season?
- Charlotte was Both (Amy Welborn) >> St. Francis Xavier
- Cosmos + Sun (Fr. Mark White) >> House on Rock
- Creative Minority Report (Matthew Archbold) >> Does CAIR Often Refute Workplace Violence?
- Da Mihi Animas (Padre Steve) >> Literature and Art: Two Great Pillars of Any Great Catholic Culture
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> Ordinariate Use (10)
- Fr Ray Blake's Blog >> Sacrilege: oh dear, how sad, never mind!
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> VIDEO: Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL) talks frankly about belief in Christ and his Catholic Faith
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> ASK FATHER: Prayer services and lay people extending hands to “bless” an Advent wreath
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> ASK FATHER: Lutheran wife is against me, a convert, going to Mass
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> A proposal for the Year of Mercy: ban Communion in the hand
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Reason #8573 for Summorum Pontificum
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Fishwrap: The Church is evil for having different roles for women, so we might have to leave.
- In the Light of the Law (Dr. Edward Peters) >> Of Pharisees, ferverinos, and fasts
- Jennifer's Spectrum of Spirituality >> Our Heavenly Inheritance
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> #Lucia-of-Fatima: The Whole World will be Communist!
- Musings of a Pertinacious Papist >> Wow! What happened to Michael Voris as a 19-year-old lad at Notre Dame
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Edward Pentin) >> Remembering the English Martyrs' 'Extraordinary Devotion' to the Mass
- New Liturgical Movement (Joel Morehouse) >> A Catholic Praise Tradition?
- New Liturgical Movement (Gregory DiPippo) >> The Feast of St Francis Xavier in Rome - A Small Step in the Right Direction
- OnePeterFive (OnePeterFive) >> 1P5 Podcast – Episode 27: The Origins of Islamic Violence
- Orbis Catholicus Travel Blog (John Sonnen) >> From Ordinary to the Extraordinary: Why Men are Drawn to the Latin Mass
- RORATE CÆLI (Augustinus) >> "God is Father and Mother": as Jubilee of Mercy nears, Francis calls for "revolution of tenderness" and criticizes his own Church
- Traditional Catholic Priest (Jonathan Byrd) >> What Can A Catholic Do In These Times?
- Unam Sanctam Catholicam (Noah Moerbeek) >> Break the Teeth of Our Enemies
Thursday, December 3, 2015
Evening Roundup - St. Francis Xavier, Confessor Or Jesus Christ the High Priest - Commemoration: Feria of Advent - December 3rd, 2015
Posted by Deo volente at 6:07 PM