Skip to main content
Christmas Edition - The Nativity of Our Lord (Christmas) - December 25th, 2015
Recent Christmas Posts
You Report: Christmas & New Years Day Traditional Latin Mass Schedule for the DC/VA/MD & Environs Metroplex - December, 2015 - Updates
Traditional Latin Mass Calendar - December 21st, 2015 to December 27th, 2015 - Ordo for the Week
Christmas Proclamation (Latin) - Divinum Officium Prima - Octavo Kalendas Ianuarii Luna quarta Anno 2015 Domini - December 24th, 2015
The Nativity of Our Lord (Christmas) - In Nativitate Domini - December 25th, 2015 - TLM Propers & Video (Midnight, Dawn & Day)
- Aleteia (Zoe Romanowsky) >> Christmas Surprise: Andrea Bocelli Sings in Times Square for Homeless (Video)
- Arise! Let Us Be Going! (Fr. George David Byers) >> Kissing the Face of God
- Bonfire of the Vanities (Fr Martin Fox) >> All the world pauses for Christmas. Why? (Christmas homily)
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Staff Reporter) >> Christmas Eve Mass: Pope Francis denounces ‘consumerist and hedonistic’ society
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Staff Reporter) >> Pope Francis’s Christmas Eve homily: full text
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Staff Reporter) >> Pope Francis’s Christmas message: full text
- Catholic Sacristan (Isten Joe) >> Star. Wars. Bethlehem. Middle East. Merry Christmas!
- Catholic Stand (Todd Nolan) >> Merry Christmas and Thank You!
- Clutching My Rosary >> Christmas Morning—The Third Mass
- Community in Mission (Msgr. Charles Pope) >> A Knock at Midnight – Christmas, Midnight Homily
- Crisis Magazine (Blessed John Henry Cardinal Newman) >> Religious Joy: A Christmas Sermon
- Da Mihi Animas (Padre Steve) >> EX ORE INFANTIUM by Francis Thompson
- Domine, da mihi hanc aquam! (Fr. Philip Powell, OP) >> Love made Flesh. . .
- Dominicana Journal (Br. Barnabas McHenry, O.P.) >> Salvation Amidst the Snow
- Dymphna's Road >> And the Word became flesh... Merry Christmas and may God bless you all.
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Ongoing, post-Synod attempts to undermine indissolubility of marriage
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> What was the Star of Bethlehem?
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> D. Madison: Tabernacles must be moved to center of sanctuaries
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> CHRISTMASCAzT 27: The world’s first Christmas hymn
- Happy Catholic* (Julie D.) >> Welcome Lord Jesus Into Our Midst
- I Want to See God (Patricia) >> And the Light shines in the darkness…
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> The Lord Comes, not on the Clouds of Heaven, but as a Baby in a Manger
- Shameless Popery (Joe Heschmeyer) >> Why was Jesus Born of a Virgin? (Four Wrong Answers, and the Right One)
- Standing on My Head (Fr. Dwight Longenecker) >> Watching St Joseph
- The Catholic Thing (Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen) >> The Only Person Ever Pre-Announced
- tigerish waters (Rita) >> Astronomical reflection
- Traditional Catholic Priest (Fr. Peter Carota) >> Holy Angels Are A Big Part Of Traditional Catholic Christmas
- Vultus Christi (Dom Mark Daniel Kirby) >> For All of Us There Exists a Path to Bethlehem
- Vultus Christi (Dom Mark Daniel Kirby) >> The grace of the mystery is not past
- Vultus Christi (Dom Mark Daniel Kirby) >> And straight I called unto mind that it was Christmas day
- Whispers in the Loggia (Rocco Palmo) >> "Today, The Son of God Is Born, and Everything Changes"
Post a Comment